[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.1.2 + 14.1.2.1

Thank you very much, specially for the legacy colors, this shows that you guys indeed care about us and respect us, thank you.

Does the legacy color option requires restart of the game?

Cause i'm turning it on and off (and apply obviously) , and it aint changing.

Edited by 7grims

Does the legacy color option requires restart of the game?

Cause i'm turning it on and off (and apply obviously) , and it aint changing.

It changes the palettes, not the colors on your things. You need to use the now-washed-out palettes to get things to actually change.

• Upvote 1

Still no doing Dark Sector Conflicts with a squadmate?

Also, am I going to get a compensation for those several days missed on my booster during the DDoS? After that first day, you guys said that things should be cleared up, so I went and bought a booster, and then it turned out to still be happening. Therefore, I've barely gotten to use it, and I'd like to be able to get that time back that I missed, as I still have things to level.

Edited by ShellessTurtle

Still no fix for the Quanta cubes detonating on launching them? Or am I the only one having this issue, only about one in five actually gets launched, the others prematurely detonate, as if colliding with the gun or my warframe or something. It worked in 14.1, but after the recent hotfixes it no longer works.

Okay, figured it out, split chamber causes the cubes to clip into each other and detonate immediately.

Edited by Nirrti

The option to roll back the color changes is very much appreciated, as is the ability to use the Gamma palette in classic mode to bring in some of the U14 deep blacks. People that wish to see the old colors have to re-select their old palettes though, which initially confused me. (Wait what? The colors haven't changed back yet? But I toggled the thing!)

Now can you please balance the Volatile Runners or whatever it is that's making ODD with an Ogris completely impossible? I keep repeating this in different places, but I'm seriously struggling tooth and nail to even beat wave 5.

• Upvote 1

Yeah these "Legacy" colors are too bright. This isn't what my skin looked like previously. Please fix it.

Here is the "pre-fix" Grineer color palette.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/630791252704132284/027F4E11B166875134F52B1FC7C5FA4120A9458E/

That is the topmost Green color all the way to the right. The current color looks like something from the Easter palette.

Edited by DavidSPD
  • Upvote 1

DE PLZ PLZ FIX THIS

i can not play through 5 minutes without getting horrible fps drops

good or ... BAD that i was not the only one they save this shieeet !! before update 14.0.9 all working now i hang in my ship, cant host :<

Fixed an issue with Desecrate working on ally Kubrows.

Hey, what good is a Kubrow if it can't catch a roller?

Edited by Wrathinside

• Added in new environmental hazards for Infested Ship Mobile Defense: Poison Gas will now appear and deal Damage over Time while you are defending, you will have to seek out the ‘vent gas’ panel to disperse the hazard!

Watch the community whine this into oblivion because heaven forbid we have something that requires work.

Edited by Gryffinhart
  • Upvote 1

FINALLY ITS FIXED, FROST PRIME LEFT LEG ARMOR SHOWS ALL THE TIME......I LOVE MY COMPLETE FROST DRAGON....YES !!!!!!!! =D

DERebecca .....Fixed an issue with the Quanta’s Alt Fire projectile not blowing up correctly for clients

THANK YOU DERebecca  and Dev's

Game is still infested with bugs that existed before this hot mess of an update.  But hooray, now there's a new annoying environmental threat that nobody wanted.

Chat still doesn't work most of the time, I have a friend who drops from the team after every single mission and has to rejoin, really, every single time.  But hooray, they've added yet another thing that goes right through shields, making high shield low HP warframes as weak as a kitten.  Because that's what this game needed.

• Upvote 3