Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Is Completely Useless In Odd

Number39

Or against any infested defense for that matter. I really hope it's not intended for me to struggle at wave 4 every time. Ogris was the vast majority of my fun here. I suspect it has to do with the Volatile Runners blowing up on death now according to personal experience and from seeing everyone else's issues. Please move this up on the list of priorities DE. I've waited long enough since U14 first came. I just want to solo to like wave 35 and beyond again. My favorite weapon is now comparable to a Skana in ODD.

wait wat

Mind if we see your build? Because my ogris hasn't been having any issues with damage.

This isn't the best build: http://imgur.com/W9EgHHK I don't have much forma. Even unranked and unmodded I could still get pretty far. Regardless of my mediocre build, I shouldn't have gone from making it to wave 35 pre-u14 at the very least to failing at wave 4 every single time post-u14.

Remove gas damage from your Ogris.

Also, idk how it was fun for you to solo to wave 35-40. I was falling asleep every time.

I'm not using gas. :/ And I like the suspense and kersplosions, and seeing how far I can get before going back and tweaking things to get better results next game, and the power leveling and such.

Edit: Again, I think it's the Volatile Runners.

Edited by Number39

I don't struggle at wave 4 with T3 defense.

Well infested are actually a viable faction now

You cant afford to let them get close to the pod

Can you solo a T 3 def for 35 waves with just the ogris as easily as with infested?

Well infested are actually a viable faction now

You cant afford to let them get close to the pod

Can you solo a T 3 def for 35 waves with just the ogris as easily as with infested?

Touche, but the Volatile Runners shouldn't be that threatening before i even get to the first extraction. I have a suspicion that the runners are doing a bit of the high damage I'm doing to them back to the cryo. I agree with you, but the runners should be toned down a bit there.

Touche, but the Volatile Runners shouldn't be that threatening before i even get to the first extraction. I have a suspicion that the runners are doing a bit of the high damage I'm doing to them back to the cryo. I agree with you, but the runners should be toned down a bit there.

The damage they deal scales now

So eventually theyll reach a point where id assume they can just 1 hit the pod if theyre by it

Its probably  best to use a CC frame that can keep things away from the pod while you shoot or bring another person just to play decoy

It is fully intended for violated infested to explode when taking damage. Except for you slicing them with melee.

So either vortex further away and use bastille more often.

Also ancient healers and ancient disrupters have auras that heal and reduce AOE damage by a huge amount.

You will need an alternate precision weapon to off those first.

Or against any infested defense for that matter. I really hope it's not intended for me to struggle at wave 4 every time. Ogris was the vast majority of my fun here. I suspect it has to do with the Volatile Runners blowing up on death now according to personal experience and from seeing everyone else's issues. Please move this up on the list of priorities DE. I've waited long enough since U14 first came. I just want to solo to like wave 35 and beyond again. My favorite weapon is now comparable to a Skana in ODD.

Yea, I see a problem right there. I hope DE makes that kind of thing impossible to do personally.

Edited by DSpite

Yea, I see a problem right there. I hope DE makes that kind of thing impossible to do personally.

If you have the skill, strategy and gear to last up to 40+ waves solo, why shouldn't you be able to? Some Tenno prefer to be alone.

mind if i shoot u with ogris?

The damage they deal scales now

So eventually theyll reach a point where id assume they can just 1 hit the pod if theyre by it

Its probably  best to use a CC frame that can keep things away from the pod while you shoot or bring another person just to play decoy

You're missing the point. This isn't about scaling, this is about not making it to wave 5.

It is fully intended for violated infested to explode when taking damage

I know they're supposed to blow up when they die, that isn't why I'm here.

Don't knock it til you try it.

was passing by and saw this..... cant be unseen

ontopic: runners started to give out decent damage on a pod, yes, and as it was said only way is to keep them away.... for now

XD And I really hope the obscene damage done from Ogris-"violated" runners is fixed.

there was also a bug that im not sure if it was fixed or how it happes that makes the ogris and all the other explody things deal damage to cryo pods

I thought it was friendly fire at first, but it isn't that bug this time. I tried it without any infested nearby.

wait... T3 as in Tier 3 Defense Void?!... there's infested-type mission?

I think you're lost. I hope you find your way back home.

You're missing the point. This isn't about scaling, this is about not making it to wave 5.

Thats exactly the point

Their explosions actually hurt now

If you want the pod to survive you cant let them get close to it too often which is why i suggested a CC frame

Eventually one will be on the pod and someone will kill it causing the mission to fail

One explosive runner can't 1-shot the pod, even at super high levels it ain't gonna do much. Just have Vauban/Nyx doing their CC far away from the pod to keep it safe

It scales with levels

Levels go infinitely

As some point it has to do enough to 1 shot the pod

We might not get there but its certainly possible unless the damage has a cap