Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy Color Toggle Feedback

AXCrusnik

THANK YOU DE! This is awesome.

For those who haven't tried yet, turning on the option changes the colors in your palettes (not the game's colors itself), this allows you to mix and match Legacy and non-Legacy colors instead of choosing one or the other!

While this is very awesome IMO, as it's manages to increase my colors options without me playing more plat :D, It would be a lot easier to "mix and match" the legacy and non-legacy colors if the option toggle for it was located in the color picker menu, somewhere under/around the Random and Default Colors buttons seems appropriate.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I agree with this!

I have absolutely no problem adapting to the new colors except for the purple shades in the Storm pack. I'd love to have a way where you can toggle not from the UI option, but from the color-picking screen, since the option to mix is actually already there if you toggle after picking certain colors.

Still, I very much appreciate DE for doing that. Thank you.

EDIT: You can favorite colors from the Legacy pack and it will be considered different colors, so it's a good way to swap stuff.

Edited by Casardis

In danger of sounding like a derp here, but:

What do I need to do to get this?

Go to options, under general settings there is a "Legacy Colors" toggle button. Simple tick it on and you now have the older color palletes. Tick it off again and they revert to how they were after the Gamma color fix, but they won't change the colors you've already picked on your warframe/weapon (meaning if you pick a legacy color, then turn it off, it stays a legacy color on your warframe, but the palette's color changes).

Edited by AXCrusnik

It's not the same as before Steve started fiddling, though.

True, but it's still closer than the new colors I think. I say we can adapt with both range of colors and find new/better options.

Edited by Casardis