Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy Colors

Lizzardtong

I LOVE IT!

i don't care if its just 5 minutes ago since it was added, those who wanted the old colours back can have them back, and those who like the old can keep them.

also it seems if we jump back and forth with the legacy option we can even mix the legacy and non-legacy colors.

Its a Win-Win.

Whoever's Idea it was Steve,that was genius...That was a Bloody Awesome Idea DE. Thank you.

Edited by Lizzardtong

I LOVE IT!

i don't care if its just 5 minutes ago since it was added, those who wanted the old colours back can have them back, and those who like the old can keep them. although right now redtext said they add a "hotfix for the hotfix." so i gotta check that out.

also it seems if we jump back and forth with the legacy option we can even mix the legacy and non-legacy colors, gotta look if the "double hotfix" changed that.

Its a Win-Win.

Whoever's Idea it was, was a genius.  that was an Awesome idea DE!

Steve's idea?

I LOVE IT!

i don't care if its just 5 minutes ago since it was added, those who wanted the old colours back can have them back, and those who like the old can keep them. although right now redtext said they add a "hotfix for the hotfix." so i gotta check that out.

also it seems if we jump back and forth with the legacy option we can even mix the legacy and non-legacy colors, gotta look if the "double hotfix" changed that.

Its a Win-Win.

Whoever's Idea it was, was a genius.  that was an Awesome idea DE!

It really is a great win-win. I'm slowly rebuilding all of my colours and so far it's near enough perfect. Some colours are a bit paler but overall it's pretty great.

Again thank you for listening to feedback even if it is sometimes really negative, DE