Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Region Chat

Nolaphec

I'm glad for U14 having an option to turn of region chat, it was so annoying for me. No one ever answered a simple question, no one was willing to discuss anything and the "baby don't hurt me" messages posted over and over again to get a response from kickbot got boring. Every other sentence was a Uranus "joke." But what really took the biscuit was the rape jokes.

That's never funny.

Ever.

I find region chat a way to just have a couple laughs. :P

Its fun to go in there and start a flamewar from little topics, I wouldn't take region chat seriously. XD

Also if you want your questions answered go to the wiki or players helping players. :/

Region is defiantly not the place to ask questions. XD You are going to get trolled 90% of the time if you ask a question in Region.

Edit: Ok seriously, i need to draw a line somewhere

You, people, want, to, ban, people, for, cussing?

Are you serious?

Let me be serious? Instead of just switching region off, you want to ban the people who are having fun, and just messing around because your sensitive to it.....

Are you joking? I get that some people don't like vulgar language and such, but There is a option to turn it off!! As long as someone isn't spamming, Bullying, or doing something that is very very offensive. It should just be ignored.

It has been scientifically proven that in America 40% of the Common American language is the word, F***, and S#&$.

-.- I get that people are offended by Rape jokes, and offensive stuff like that, but, Cussing. Is not something to be banned. Please, i can understand some things, but there is a line on both sides.

A line when things are to offensive

and a line that things are to sensitive.

Please, don't try to make this game to sensitive.

Edited by Feallike

Yso i usually end up playing solo

You do realize you are talking about Region tab right? So are you recruiting there? No wonder you are so pissed.

P.s. I suppose you are trying to use apostrophe+s instead of comma+s. 1 more hint, you can find it near the ":" button.

You do realize you are talking about Region tab right? So are you recruiting there? No wonder you are so &!$$ed.

P.s. I suppose you are trying to use apostrophe+s instead of comma+s. 1 more hint, you can find it near the ":" button.

Yes i do know its Region tab and no i,m not recruiting, i have no wish to recruit. The reason that eror is apparent is because i was typing to fast and if i had noticed the spelling error in the first place that you so correctlly pointed out i would of corrected it there and then, but alas i missed it, so thankyou for reminding me :)

some time ago i suggested that De should add a "Help" channel.

A place where people can go to ask questions and hopefully get answers so the voices if newbies dont get drowned out by all the crazy hyper spam that congregates there.

or something similar...

That's a good idea.

Whenever I see newbies asking for help, they get trolled by some tryhards.

-OP's Post-

Please for god's sake, use a space...so we don't have to read a wall of text.

Also, never help people. Problem solved. Never visit region chat. Only visit recruiting and trade. Don't strike up conversations. Be polite. Be a ninja, on with the game. That is the ultra-anti-social way of Semshol.

Those who continuously use mild language should get banned for some days, if they still continue permanent ban might be a solution

I used to use Region often. Why should they be banned? Someone is having fun with others in Region. You're saying they should be banned for what reason? How does this affect you? Are you pious? You can simply ignore them or get out of region chat.

Edited by NissanSkylineR34