Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Nurf

Solange_Deluxe

Question

Hello Warframe community, just last night as playing Nova I was destroying with my Anti Matter Drop, pumping 2 arrows with the dread bow in it would put me up to 60k-300k, then during a match I put 4 arrows in a ball and it did about 400 damage to everything. And from them, I can't seem to kill anything my rank anymore, I keep doing 1-200DMG to every thing now after hitting it with my bow. I can only insta-kill things on earth but anything 10-35+ it barley hurts them.. I am wondering if this is a glitch or something, or did they nurf nova? 

Edited by Solange_Deluxe

4 answers to this question

This is the only time that I know of that the changed Nova, but this was awhile ago. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/234889-1340-serro-psa/

Nova Changes:

Molecular Prime:

- On cast, no longer instantly affects all enemies in a radius, now grows out from Novas casting position with a new visual effect. This is affected by Duration mods.

- Explosive radius of primed enemies has been brought in (6,7,8,10 meters per mod rank). This is closer to other explosive weapons in the game. This is affected by range mods.

- Duration now scales with level but has been brought in line with other power durations (10,15,20,30 seconds per mod rank). This is affected by Duration mods.

- Slow-motion effect on enemies now scale with level (.9,.8,.75,.7 percent of normal speed) This is affected by Strength mods, but will have a cap on how slow you can make your enemies overall

- Primed explosions are now offset slightly for performance reasons (creating tons of ragdolls in same frame can cause visible hitches).