Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno And The Warframe

steelsamural88

From close examination from the warframes are partially grafted on to the tennos body parts. I believe some parts of the exosuit are removable while other are permanently bonded the the tennos body; this can vary from different tenno if the warframe is a conduit then it also regulates the tenno powers. 

Lokis ears are fixed and when other armor parts are remove, ears become flappy.

well that explains everything i believe novas arm and chest are grafted to the body and nekros well nekros is quite possibly the only alien in the whole game because that head too slim to be a mutated human.

well that explains everything i believe novas arm and chest are grafted to the body and nekros well nekros is quite possibly the only alien in the whole game because that head too slim to be a mutated human.

My dear Tenno, i was joking. :)

Some suits look like they could fit a person, some don't. My theory: warframes with odd proportions are Orokin soldiers who were incapacitated, and then turned into tenno and put in a warframe so they could continue to fight.

Some suits look like they could fit a person, some don't. My theory: warframes with odd proportions are Orokin soldiers who were incapacitated, and then turned into tenno and put in a warframe so they could continue to fight.

So like Dark Troopers in Star Wars?

Vor says we're pure energy.

Yes, because a deeply religious degenerating clone captain is a reliable source of information. While we're at it I'm pretty sure we don't have eyes, you know, because Alad V said so.

On topic, I think the void might have also had an effect on the anatomy of many Tenno, adjusting their proportions to inhuman levels, which would explain why frames like Nekros are so thin.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Yes, because a deeply religious degenerating clone captain is a reliable source of information. While we're at it I'm pretty sure we don't have eyes, you know, because Alad V said so.

At least it is one perspective.

And Alad V's statement about not having eyes is more of a figurative speech. 

Vor says we're pure energy.

but that would`nt  make any sense being that the have different shapes and sizes and genders and the tennos do bleed and die. energy can not be destroyed or feel the sensation pain and scarred like valkyr or in fact get persevered in cryostasis. energy does not age.

but that would`nt  make any sense being that the have different shapes and sizes and genders and the tennos do bleed and die. energy can not be destroyed or feel the sensation pain and scarred like valkyr or in fact get persevered in cryostasis. energy does not age.

Vors says we are energy, but he wants to say we are fuel for frames. Not that we are made out of energy.

Who said we aged?

So like Dark Troopers in Star Wars?

I had to google that, but yes. Look at oberon and excalibur: you could conceivably put a person inside excalibur fairly easily, but not oberon. The guy inside oberon is an amputee. Since the suits are flesh(ish) then the outer layer could be sensate and have a nervous system wired into the pilot's that allows them to control it even if they don't have all their limbs. 

I had to google that, but yes. Look at oberon and excalibur: you could conceivably put a person inside excalibur fairly easily, but not oberon. The guy inside oberon is an amputee. Since the suits are flesh(ish) then the outer layer could be sensate and have a nervous system wired into the pilot's that allows them to control it even if they don't have all their limbs. 

I wonder what is the suicide rate for Oberon and Nekros wielders?

After all, I did notice that Warframes with weird human anatomy tends to be either underused or is a one-trick Warframe. 

I wonder what is the suicide rate for Oberon and Nekros wielders?

After all, I did notice that Warframes with weird human anatomy tends to be either underused or is a one-trick Warframe. 

Nekros is even weirder. Going by my theory many of the suits are missing limbs but a mostly intact torso, while nekros doesn't even look like he could fit that. He's probably got even less parts in there, possibly just a head and a spine. 

At least it is one perspective.

And Alad V's statement about not having eyes is more of a figurative speech. 

That's what I think of Captain Vor's speech. Considering other evidence and knowledge, chances he was also speaking figuratively when mentioning energy. Considering the kind of person Vor is, I don't think we're meant to take it literally.

Who said we aged?

Darvo is 103 years old, and acts like he is 17-18, I can only imagine how old is his father, and how long the Tenno has been asleep for the people who are THAT aged to call be calling the time of the Orokin an "Era".

Besides, Cryosleep, we didnt age at ALL since getting into the freezer.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Darvo is 103 years old, and acts like he is 17-18, I can only imagine how old is his father, and how long the Tenno has been asleep for the people who are THAT aged to call be calling the time of the Orokin an "Era".

Besides, Cryosleep, we didnt age at ALL since getting into the freezer.

I know that about other people ageing. I meant us, not the others. 

Nekros is even weirder. Going by my theory many of the suits are missing limbs but a mostly intact torso, while nekros doesn't even look like he could fit that. He's probably got even less parts in there, possibly just a head and a spine. 

nekros is  an alien made out entirely out of hair acting as a warframe

At least he still has a brain (somewhat). 

And I think Nekros still has some sort of torso. After all, a head and a spine is not going to be too good of a combatant, even if in a Warframe.