Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

Could you clarify this with Mods with shield bonuses since I noticed that my shields were cut from 600+ to 300 ^^" Does it mean that the percentage of the damage absorbed is the same but the numbers are smaller or I'm missing something?

Yep - stacking has changed from 'insane' to 'sane'. Used to be:

shield = (((basevalue * shieldboost1) * shieldboost2) * shieldboost3)

Now it is:

shield =basevalue + boost1 + boost2 + boost3

Yep - stacking has changed from 'insane' to 'sane'. Used to be:

shield = (((basevalue * shieldboost1) * shieldboost2) * shieldboost3)

Now it is:

shield =basevalue + boost1 + boost2 + boost3

yep correct that means they are additive not multiplicative but noticed the ammounts got nerfed and now they are also flat instead of %.

i had several shield capacity 30ish%, now they are 20ish flat

In most cases that just means that no players have appeared.

My materials are gone from the Foundry too. They appear fine in the Arsenal.

This is my problem too

Materials visible in the inventory, but not in the foundry ..

Also missing blueprints of Heat sword and HEK which have already been in production...

It is very sad((

Great update guys. Now for the next update can you please add the description of Swords? i have no idea whats the difference between them. I just found out the Heat Sword has a fire AOE but i dont know about the rests.

Yes sir, still in the works!

also for everyone experiencing extremely low shields, try resetting them and putting back in all the points and mods, it seems after the new patch it doesnt count the bonus correctly unless you reset.

had 225 with full lv30 warframe and several shield mods ( when u supposedly get 250 shield just with the 100 base and the 3 +50 capacity upgrades without any mod ), resetted it and got around 500 ( which is still low imo because the mods changed to flat amount instead of percentage )

Steve about the Daggers that vanished from Foundry will those be added the way it was before or just the blueprint to re-start crafting it? because mine was about 1 hour difference than my Heat Dagger, since I had already Claimed the Heat Dagger it didnt vanish but the Dark Dagger was just waiting for a 'Claim'

I really like the idea of being able to craft the pro versions of gear without using platinum now, buuuuut...

I can't actually see a reason for players to be buying platinum anymore. From the looks of it now everything is attainable without platinum, and it's quite easy to get pretty much all the gear you want in a couple of days. I know the debate of pay2win is always gonna be a heated one no matter what is done, but the in game store just lost the only incentive to drop some money on the game.

ok .. about alerts.. for new rewards still i need wait for "?" reward on Alert window or its random and i need to do every one what i see ?

Why Ember still looks like Burned Chicken.. omg;]]

Edited by Dreed

I think this update may have broken some AI behavior. At least on the Linea map under Venus around 2/3rds of the CORPUS guys were just shooting at spots on the walls or sitting still. Let me just walk right up to them and kill them. Infested guys seem to be working though.

Edit: there also seems to be a new issue with typing in username/password on the login screen. Randomly it doesn't let me type anything, I need to close it out and restart in order to log on.

Edited by Bluntzkrieg420