Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

I really like the idea of being able to craft the pro versions of gear without using platinum now, buuuuut...

I can't actually see a reason for players to be buying platinum anymore. From the looks of it now everything is attainable without platinum, and it's quite easy to get pretty much all the gear you want in a couple of days. I know the debate of pay2win is always gonna be a heated one no matter what is done, but the in game store just lost the only incentive to drop some money on the game.

lots of free to play games go by the point of making it easier for players that do not have the time for the massive farming to get the items, and also theres the customization free to play model, where u buy skins or visual enhancements for the characters.

IMO those things should be implemented in the game for it to be successful

So you're telling me there's a point to alerts now? Just for my clarification, There's a chance that I can get a blueprint for a reactor or the other one just by doing alerts?

Edited by ice9

ah Steve, if I got it right the calc for Mods will be based on the Base value not the "Currently Max", is that right?

if so in case you have Lv15 Warframe, 150 HP 150 SHD and put an 70% HP Mod and 3 40% Shield Mod(40%+40%+40%=120%?) those values will go over the 150 HP/SHD, value with implements from skill tree, or just the initial 100 HP/SHD base?

right now I have 150 base HP with skill improvement and I'm using a +70% HP Mod so 70% from 150 should be 105 which would give me a 255 HP but I have just 219? oO'

ah Steve, if I got it right the calc for Mods will be based on the Base value not the "Currently Max", is that right?

if so in case you have Lv15 Warframe, 150 HP 150 SHD and put an 70% HP Mod and 3 40% Shield Mod(40%+40%+40%=120%?) those values will go over the 150 HP/SHD, value with implements from skill tree, or just the initial 100 HP/SHD base?

right now I have 150 base HP with skill improvement and I'm using a +70% HP Mod so 70% from 150 should be 105 which would give me a 255 HP but I have just 219? oO'

if you check they removed the %, its now a flat amount. also try respeccing the warframe should up it a bit

Very good update, the shield change makes the game challenging again and more fun aswell ( in my opinion)

However i am getting very bad framerate for 1-3 seconds after zoning into a squad, right after the loading screen. This didnt happen before the update. I wouldnt call it a very big issue, but still!

Glad to see another update, but it looks like your patch servers are getting slammed. I'm getting a speedy 25 KB/s downloading this patch (11 MB) and that's on the high side - average is about 15 KB/s. I think you guys need to feed the bandwidth monster. He's hungry.

Very good update, the shield change makes the game challenging again and more fun aswell ( in my opinion)

However i am getting very bad framerate for 1-3 seconds after zoning into a squad, right after the loading screen. This didnt happen before the update. I wouldnt call it a very big issue, but still!

Parsee - we're seeing this too on intial join, looking into it!

Glad to see another update, but it looks like your patch servers are getting slammed. I'm getting a speedy 25 KB/s downloading this patch (11 MB) and that's on the high side - average is about 15 KB/s. I think you guys need to feed the bandwidth monster. He's hungry.

We are using Amazon for our CDN, you might be getting bitten by cold CDN cache tho. What region are you in?

Not cool man, not cool, you messed with my shields, the pride and joy of my warframe, i used to be able to stand in a pile of mobs and reap death and destruction now i'm like a newborn baby on the boxing ring. I dont think i like having to keep my distance from the front lines. Also the mini bosses can kill me in one hit again and i'm a pro lvl 30 warframe, wtf, i didnt grind for 3 days straight to be back where i started wasting revives on insta deaths while entering a room. I like the fact that you got rid of the pay to win thing but again, you messed with my shields so i dont know how to feel about this update.

Edited by mihai2mn

Not cool man, not cool, you messed with my shields, the pride and joy of my warframe, i used to be able to stand in a pile of mobs and reap death and destruction now i'm like a newborn baby on the boxing ring. I dont think i like having to keep my distance from the front lines. Also the mini bosses can kill me in one hit again and i'm a pro lvl 30 warframe, wtf, i didnt grind for 3 days straight to be back where i started wasting revives on insta deaths while entering a room. I like the fact that you got rid of the pay to win thing but again, you messed with my shields so i dont know how to feel about this update.

Please bear with us, we intend to improve balance radically. Runaway shield stacking was not intended. Now we can properly address difficulty, ammo supply, energy acquistion.