Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

Damn, that is ver good update - looking forward for next one. Well, there is grain of salt, when Warframe was updated i was finishing mission with my final part of Mag and got dropped without uploading my loot :). but still it's great update and that blueprint is small price to pay :D

Edited by SabreUr

Not cool man, not cool, you messed with my shields, the pride and joy of my warframe, i used to be able to stand in a pile of mobs and reap death and destruction now i'm like a newborn baby on the boxing ring. I dont think i like having to keep my distance from the front lines. Also the mini bosses can kill me in one hit again and i'm a pro lvl 30 warframe, wtf, i didnt grind for 3 days straight to be back where i started wasting revives on insta deaths while entering a room. I like the fact that you got rid of the pay to win thing but again, you messed with my shields so i dont know how to feel about this update.

Ohh lord, you need skill, teamwork and tactics in a game how atrocius!

nice update,

pretty sad that my 2k shield droped to 400 ;S but i didnt saw any other useable mods then shield, it was op

also like the change to PRO and new blueprints

Did they remove the laser doors ? or am i just playing in a level where they arent used ( mars - Ultor)

also seems like more blue orbs are dropping.

and also having the framedrops at the start of a level

Parsee - we're seeing this too on intial join, looking into it!

Good to hear, and thanks for the reply. On a sidenote the Sicarus pistol seem to have developed a mind of its own, sometimes it will shoot once after a fresh reload, without any input.

Also from the limited amount of weapons i have tried out, the Burston was the only one which had trouble continuing its reload when you start sprinting; as in it will just cancel reloading. Is this intended? It just seems weird considered the Gorgon dont have this problem.

Nice update! I liked the in the middle of the mission change-ups, it was awesome when she said

"Change of plans, leave no one standing"

And I had to kill them all! :P

Also one other thing is that... Speaking of Dual Skanas... Can you give them a buff by any chance? I crafted the Cronus sword in the Foundry but still bought the Dual Skanas because I thought they looked awesome but I was kinda disappointed that the stats were the same, so I'm just using the Cronus now since it has +10 base DMG but still, maybe make the Dual Skanas deal less/more damage since they're shorter or increase their rate of "fire" to make them a little more worth it since they're quite expensive

Two problems with this update:

1) Two of my warframe mods (both shield capacity) reverted to what they were before my last reconfiguration, and the mods are gone.

2) I bought platnium to upgrade everything to pro-mod with the belief that only those who help support your game can upgrade them past level 15. If you guys had come out with the super-charged feature earlier, I would have constructed the upgrade instead. I demand compensation.

Can i request a buff to the percentages we were getting for shields/health ect.

I know that there was a runaway shield stacking but nerfing every percentage makes melee'ing too dangerous and difficult to consider anymore

Also this makes fighting corvus rediculously difficult even for a fully maxed excalibur

Please bear with us, we intend to improve balance radically. Runaway shield stacking was not intended. Now we can properly address difficulty, ammo supply, energy acquistion.

The increased energy drop rate is nice, but feels like OP energy siphon all over again. Skill energy costs need some looking at now. Imo you should be able to use the first 3 abilities pretty regulalry, but even if you're at full energy you shouldn't be able to go through every room and press 4.

Please bear with us, we intend to improve balance radically. Runaway shield stacking was not intended. Now we can properly address difficulty, ammo supply, energy acquistion.

Ohh lord, you need skill, teamwork and tactics in a game how atrocius!

Okay, so i got into the game to try and get used to the changes since i really like this game and after calming down, this is how i feel: I'm not having as much fun as before, i have a feeling of unease that the next door will blow me to pieces, that the next small group of generic enemies will kill me no matter if i'm in a squad or no, also trying to revive someone in a firefight is a death wish. Beside the fun factor going down for me the whole feeling of progression is gone, i was like " hell yeah i've played as volt for 30 hours, i'm lvl 30 maxed out, best mods there are and the only way i could die is if i'm not paying attention or bosses catch me out of cover" now i'm scared to get fruther than 10 feet from my team. Oh, an Kreddi, what teamwork are you talking about if one mini boss enemy thing can level your whole lvl 30 party of friends that are talking in skype in 2-3 rockets just after entering a room. And all my friends are saying the same thing, that they feel fragile although they should be maxed out killing machines and that they arent having as much fun. What i'm asking now that i ranted all this time is to leave the (base shield) + (mod1)+(mod2) etc that you just implemented but return the mod values for shields to percentages not flat values. Thank you.

Edited by mihai2mn

Two problems with this update:

1) Two of my warframe mods (both shield capacity) reverted to what they were before my last reconfiguration, and the mods are gone.

2) I bought platnium to upgrade everything to pro-mod with the belief that only those who help support your game can upgrade them past level 15. If you guys had come out with the super-charged feature earlier, I would have constructed the upgrade instead. I demand compensation.

Check out the Shield and Health arent based on percentage anymore but an fix amount.

I belive supporting the game and the 'PRO'-feature are two different things o.o

Can i request a buff to the percentages we were getting for shields/health ect.

I know that there was a runaway shield stacking but nerfing every percentage makes melee'ing too dangerous and difficult to consider anymore

Also this makes fighting corvus rediculously difficult even for a fully maxed excalibur

man that's the good part of being melee, to always be in danger xD

but well, for those who prefer melee I suppose you'll need to boost as much as you can your weapon to turn it into a 1-hit kill

I noticed that magazine upgrades and mods dont work for the bronco,i havent cheked other guns to see if its the same problem and if you alt+tab then you cant type in chat or even type your password in

Edited by mihai2mn

Okay, so i got into the game to try and get used to the changes since i really like this game and after calming down, this is how i feel: I'm not having as much fun as before, i have a feeling of unease that the next door will blow me to pieces, that the next small group of generic enemies will kill me no matter if i'm in a squad or no, also trying to revive someone in a firefight is a death wish. Beside the fun factor going down for me the whole feeling of progression is gone, i was like " hell yeah i've played as volt for 30 hours, i'm lvl 30 maxed out, best mods there are and the only way i could die is if i'm not paying attention or bosses catch me out of cover" now i'm scared to get fruther than 10 feet from my team. Oh, an Kreddi, what teamwork are you talking about if one mini boss enemy thing can level your whole lvl 30 party of friends that are talking in skype in 2-3 rockets just after entering a room. And all my friends are saying the same thing, that they feel fragile although they should be maxed out killing machines and that they arent having as much fun. What i'm asking now that i ranted all this time is to leave the (base shield) + (mod1)+(mod2) etc that you just implemented but return the mod values for shields to percentages not flat values. Thank you.

You serious? Playing with 9k+ shield is fun? Well yes i also had 9k+ shields i don't like to die, but that form of game was boring you could TANK everything and go out without a scratch, the game was too easy, you could just be infront of the boss shooting from 1meter from him and the whole map and boss shooting at you and nothing, now with this shield cap. nerf you can actually play more as a team and with a little bit of brains,

And i wih my 258 shild LV11 ember and another friend that was like with 700~ shield managed to kill Everest boss without any problems you just need to use you little grey mass.

Dont go say that you cant enter a room and die instantly because thats not true.

Just dont dive in a 10 enemys and expect to kill all of them without getting shot.

Thanks for feedback. We'll rock balance changes to make sure you still feel like a proper space ninja. And for those that like the increased challenge we hear you and are keeping that in mind.

Yeah, with the shield cap. nerf, i think that this will make us use more tactics and more teamwork then just go straight rush into a full room and melle everything. :)