Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

Thanks for feedback. We'll rock balance changes to make sure you still feel like a proper space ninja. And for those that like the increased challenge we hear you and are keeping that in mind.

Thanks for the update! Friends appearing offline all the time took a turn for the worse today with the updates. Before me and my friend would log on and off until both of us appeared online and could join each others' lobby but today nothing is working. We can't even get into a party with each other by trying to join an online game at the same mission location.

Make sure you guys are all on the same version-we updated a few hot fixes today. If it persists, can you open up a support ticket? Really sorry about this. We will people more people on it.

We are on the same version!

Hope this helps. We're both US Midwesterners playing Region NA East.

после обновления имея костюм 30уровня я имею всего 310щита я не против уменьшения щита но в разумных пределах до обновления у меня было 1000щит и 400хп я играю в основном соло значит получается что все кто играют соло могут забыть про миссию убить цель что очень печалит((((

I like it the shield is kinda fair but as a non pro before this update I solo like crazy as for my time line nobody is on when I'm playing, now with shields are down I think i can go mad... Still gonna kick &#! anyway, my problem was having low shield now it is even lower trying to collect rubedo will definately kill me now.

Edited by GzHertz

THIS

PATCH

IS

AMAZING

Thank you thank you thank you thank you this kicks &#! not even joking game feels great, bug fixes are great, matchmaking is so much better even though I wasn't having much of a problem before, resolving the "pro" issue so quickly is phenomenal - I hope the "first impressions" videos that some players have uploaded (I'm lookin' at you, TB) take into account that not only did the developers see the problem, listen to players, and create a solution, they also implemented it in January of 2013...Very quick turnaround time all things considered. You guys are great.

Yeah I'm happy with most of the updates...except the shield change. My husband and I now have way too much issues trying to do things like the Everest Boss. He hurts a lot so we have to hide, and he hides so much that by the time we get his shield off, he moves and regens his shield to max. Almost no progress. Yeah the shields before was overkill, but now it's not fun at all for him and I. Just out opinion of course, but it keeps us from wanting to do any missions anymore because now it's pretty easy to almost get 1 shotted where ever we go, or barely make any progress because we have to hide too much and bosses with shields regen too fast.

Quite a number of people seem miffed at the nerfing of shields. Why not keep it as a percentage instead of a flat value and instead of calculating it as;

shield=basevalue + boost1 + boost2 + boost3

It instead calculates as

shield = basevalue + [basevalue X (boost1 + boost2 + boost3)]?

This patch makes me all tingly in my nethers...

Phenomenal job in dealing with those issues so quickly! I am looking forward to your fix for the weapon upgrade bug! I still want to use my Hek!

shield = basevalue + [basevalue X (boost1 + boost2 + boost3)]?

I think you mean:

Shield = Base Value + [X% = (Boost1% + Boost2% + Boost3%)]

Edited by SilverBones

This patch makes me all tingly in my nethers...

Phenomenal job in dealing with those issues so quickly! I am looking forward to your fix for the weapon upgrade bug! I still want to use my Hek!

I think you mean:

Shield = Base Value + [X% = (Boost1% + Boost2% + Boost3%)]

Thanks for clarifying.

1k shields and I could take down all the bosses instantly. Not any more it seems :|

That moment when you could just jump into a Chronus swarm and start slashing has gone.

How exactly are we supposed to take on Pluto without 1k shields?

Other than that glad about everything else the update brought to the table. My Rhino farming succeeded, and got Bolto in the foundary as well.

Are the slot restrictions going to be the same? (i.e. require platinum for more slots?)

What about Orikon Reactors? Like is it only limited to the "Equipment" Tab of the market or can it be found in missions as well?

If it can't be found in missions then its pretty much the same as the Pro mode earlier. And if that is the case, I'd prefer the 'Pro' mode instead.

What about Orikon Reactors? Like is it only limited to the "Equipment" Tab of the market or can it be found in missions as well?

If it can't be found in missions then its pretty much the same as the Pro mode earlier. And if that is the case, I'd prefer the 'Pro' mode instead.

It's been stated in the patch notes that you can get them from alert missions.

Ah. I didn't get that until I checked. Can you find the items to super-charge your stuff?

Also, resources are dropping so much now. Thank you.

They are crafted in the foundry. You need to find the blueprints, obtainable from alert missions.