Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Dislike Ash...and Oberon?

DarkLordX2

You clearly don't do much end game then. Go ahead and try t4 def with four ashes, I'd love to see how far you get.

With a good invisibility build and cheese for weapons, easily. Plus bladestorm brutally murders whatever he attacks, and allows him to recharge shields while in the animation. Plus you can do some incredibly stupid amounts of damage, although still not approaching Mirage territory unless they've fixed her while I was asleep.

Ash - Lack of any real utility in a Co Op context 

- Can't efficiently dispatch or CC with a large crowd of enemies 

Oberon - Just bad....needs buff

Ash is not a CC frame it does direct damage, bladestorm kills larges crowds of enemies. Smokescreen is temp stun and grants him invisibility to revive downed squad mates.

Please explain that context that you say Ash can't efficiently dispatch large crowds of enemies.

Oberon is decent only gripe is Hallowed ground, if it had a slow effect while enemies where over it that'd be cool.

Ash - Lack of any real utility in a Co Op context 

- Can't efficiently dispatch or CC with a large crowd of enemies 

Oberon - Just bad....needs buff

-Can save your butt when the whole team is down.

-Smokescreen, small CC I have to admit but it's still a CC.

-''Can't efficiently dispatch'' Hahaha. Do you even bladestorm? Do you even melee?

Edited by Alphafox

Seriously, i have seem some comments about Ash saying he is the worse Warframe, along with Oberon, anyway people complain about Ash insta-kills in PvP.

I really don't understand why some people hate Ash. I like him, he looks badass and he is some kind OP.

PD: I own all the Warframes.

everyone knows that a skilled Ash player is the epitome of skill when it comes to Warframe choice and difficulty (especially with a bow, throwing weapons, and a glaive)

ppl hate Oberon because hes a long term/time based Frame and doesnt satisfy any RITE NAO requirements

Edited by Kartumterek

People who complain about ash just don't know how to mod him. I regularly carry T4s groups to 40+ min with him. bladestorm spam is pretty good once you hit that point when weapons arn't one shotting enemies, Albeit, I would never take ash to a defense mission.

but yeah.. broberon could use a buff. I only use him on low / mid level mobile / defence / interception

Edited by RIOTx