Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Dresden_

Teabagged while bleeding out

People who fake you out in Claim or Continue at the end of defense (Staying on Continue but switch to Claim on the last second)

A Loki who just discovered Switch Teleport works on Teammates

People who decide bringing their Mastery Rank 1 friend to Sechura is a good idea.

People who take forever to respond to you in Trade but when they do, it's the lowball of the century

People who say WTB but have no plat.

When an update is near and every 20 seconds someone is asking "When's update"

People who cuss you out because you didn't accept their offer.

People who die more by their Ogris/Penta more than enemies that kill them.

People who try to be a savior but die just as quickly trying to revive. All i can think atm

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

People who start to go against me because I wear black and white color schemes on all of my equipment.

But black and white is great!

Those 2 colors represent all of the colors, and none of them. White is the equal presence of every color, black is the presence of no colors and at 0 brightness. It packs the entire color spectrum into 2 colors. 

How can anyone dislike that?

Those 2 colors represent all of the colors, and none of them. White is the equal presence of every color, black is the presence of no colors and at 0 brightness. It packs the entire color spectrum into 2 colors. 

ikr!

I guess they see the world....in black and white.

For me its the people who moan and complain about how bad DE is as a developer, yet they don't submit bugs or use the forums for feedback. 
Semi-rant since I just came back from a DS defense where a MR16 player complained for 10 waves how bad DE are.

Another would be the lack of customization for the kubrows. I really hope DE add a way for us to be able to buy skins for them (Immortal kubrow skin anyone?) or premium color palettes for them/for the skins. I know people think that being able to avoid RNG to change how they would look ruin the imprint trade market, But why not have different looking skins that are just that? They go over your 'base' look, just like your frames? My 2 cents. 

That's really my only issues lately.

My biggest pet peeve is when I'm on solo and suddenly I have 3 squadmates.

On special occasions, I go to Sechura to see how disappointed I can get at the childishness and 'superiority' of some players... inconsiderate people. 

Saying these kinds of things as though they were normal makes me question what I'm doing with life. I shouldn't be mad at people simply because they're ideals in a videogame are not favorable, but what else can I do

whats a door hero?

Someone that stands by a spawn point and kills all mobs before they reach the rest of the team.  This kills any shared xp and gives the other 3 people nothing to do.

People that tell me they want a specific frame  and then don't respond when I tell them I can bring any frame in the game.

Edited by Noamuth

I can tolerate hallway heroes, but without a doubt I cannot tolerate a Afker, and explosive happy players who aren't careful with where they shoot.

i would agree. i love my dread with thunder bolt, but dont using it while in a squad. damn lags and screen shakes of player using explosives... just anoying