Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Dresden_

Hmm, pet peeves?  I have a few.

Being a hallway hero and then dying.

If you want to be a hallway hero and camp far away from the console in Mobile Defense, fine, I don't care  It's less work for me.  But if you die I am not going to revive you because that is your fault for trying to do everything and I am not going to leave the console and have everyone fail the mission for your selfish rear end.  Seriously, why would you be doing that stuff in T4 Mobile Defense anyway?

Newbs trying to join T4 missions and then dying all the time.

What the **** are you doing in T4 missions when you have no good mods and are walking around with your 100-shield Excal and Mk-1 Braton?  You want to be carried for your whole Warframe game career huh?  If I'm the key host I make sure to disband the void mission immediately and not reinvite you.  Go farm what new players are supposed to farm.  Stay out of my T4 games.

People using Tornado/Tentacle Swarm in Sechura when I'm using Vortex.

Almost universally people who play on Sechura want credits or experience.  Vortex is a fast and efficient way to group up the enemies, and a speed Nova only helps things along.  But if you want experience and credits why the hell are you slowing things down with your abilities?  It's only going to take longer to get those credits, longer to get that xp.  Even if you're trying to level your frame you're going to get more simply by getting through the earlier levels more quickly.  Stop flinging things everywhere and slowing stuff down, nobody wins.

Being repeatedly Switch Teleported by rude Loki players.

Not much to say here.  I've reported quite a few players who have done this to me.  It is hampering other players' gameplay experience, especially when the player explicitly requests to not be teleported.

I think it's sad that I get angry from just typing these things.

Usually people provide reasons to why they dislike a certain frame. Rhino haters say because it turns the game into Easy Mode, Ash haters hate that Bladestorm is too [Was] OP is Dark Sectors. But you're only reason for hating Excal is the players who use him, no matter who you try to word it, you're still pointing the cause at the User and not the Frame.

I already explained why the frame itself is bad.  Then I mentioned there is also a correlation between the frame and bad players.  When you have a bad player using a bad frame it is far worse than a sum (difference?) of its parts.

i did not think you exaggerated; my point was that you hadn't addressed my question. in regards to having to carry people who are just dead weight, i agree. I do not agree that people should annoy you because they haven't "earned" their place in a video game, EXCEPT in regards to being dead weight. if you have no other objections to that, then there is no disagreement.

Well if they can hold their own weight then yea, i have no problem but majority of them [on ps4] don't. 

I already explained why the frame itself is bad.  Then I mentioned there is also a correlation between the frame and bad players.  When you have a bad player using a bad frame it is far worse than a sum (difference?) of its parts.

Nowhere in your posts in this thread did you explain why the Warframe Excalibur is bad, except for stating, 'One skill is good .'. That is about it. 

If you give more details as to why you think the Warframe itself is bad, we would understand and discuss. Having one statement and saying that the Warframe is bad does not really constitute to an explanation. 

Edited by Renegade343

Not even, with some tinkering and sacrifice of other abilities you can manage a RB build with 0 forma.

You will need to forma his energy polarity once at least to squeeze in constitution and continuity to off set a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise (-50% duration and -50% efficiency) + a Rank 4 streamline (+25% energy efficiency).  That way your Radial Blind still last a full 15 seconds.

I will forma 1 more time just to squeeze in another "useless utility mod though".

Edited by fatpig84

You will need to forma his energy polarity once at least to squeeze in constitution and continuity to off set a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise + a Rank 4 streamline.  

I will forma 1 more time just to squeeze in another "useless utility mod though".

You do not really need to. 

I find maxed Stretch + maxed Streamline + maxed Continuity + Energy Siphon quite good for a 0 Forma, non Corrupted/Nightmare mod build.

You do not really need to. 

I find maxed Stretch + maxed Streamline + maxed Continuity + Energy Siphon quite good for a 0 Forma, non Corrupted/Nightmare mod build.

I prefer breaking the game, my RB has stunned multiple rooms and that has caused complaints for slowing down the game :O

You will need to forma his energy polarity once at least to squeeze in constitution and continuity to off set a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise (-50% duration and -50% efficiency) + a Rank 4 streamline (+25% energy efficiency).  That way your Radial Blind still last a full 15 seconds.

I just made a build on Warframe builder where i get:

+69%POWER DURATION

+69%POWER RANGE
+60%POWER EFFICIENCY
-60%POWER STRENGTH

RADIAL BLIND
20.00POWER COST
42.3mRADIUS
25.3 secPOWER DURATION
5 secSTAGGER
--------------------------------------
SUPER JUMP
4.00POWER COST
2.8mJUMP

All i did was Forma the Aura slot into a V and put Steel Charge there, but no Javelin/Slash Dash
EDIT: Why doesn't Range affect Super Jump? Pure nonsense. Replace Super Jump with Slash Dash for Mobility.
Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Ash.

Just...I don't care how good the abilities are, everything about him rubs me the wrong way. Seeing an Ash anywhere makes me unreasonably angry.

Rhino has the same effect to a much milder degree. Mostly it's just residual hate from when T4 keys came out and every run was me and three Rhinos.

Edited by Spacetimer

How there's no "reasonable challenge" in Warframe.

It is always Too Easy or Too Hard.

If you do Endless types, it goes from "/yawn" to "OMG WTF!" in ~3 minutes or so. There's never anything in-between, there's never a reasonable challenge. I either feel like I'm killing droves of enemies that can't hurt me whatsoever and die in 2 hits, or I feel like I'm fighting brickwalls, grunts that take whole clips to kill who can kill me in seconds. There never seems to be anything in-between whatsoever.

Last thread got locked because someone was trashing Excalibur and trying to justify how good Oberon was compared to any other frame. I would suggest you guys get back on topic.

My pet peeve is Mirage and their playstyles. I got my Mirage about day 3 and I had already planned on a totally different playstyle because of how annoying they were. As soon as they get in a mission, they immediately press 1. Even if it's level 5 enemies, they press 1 and 3. I'm like "really, you don't even need clones right now, not to mention the extra dmg from 3, just so unecessary."

I use 3 for extra damage, 4 for CC (I cast and immediately explode it), and 1 when I'm taking too much fire. But every other mirage I see has an ogris or a phage or some stupid framerate breaking gun and they're constantly running around in 1 mode.

The thing is, you also argued that the Warframe itself is bad, while you never show any evidence as to why the Warframe itself is bad. 

Well, IMO...

Excalibur is too "average". Average shields, average health, average speed... slightly higher than average armor (not that it matters all that much, unless you're Valkyr).

His powers... you got one AoE Stun which is nice. A jump that could really use some love (Tailwind Beats it in every way possible), and Slash Dash which is kinda meh, higher levels, it is more for mobility than anything else. Basically, Super Jump + Slash Dash = Tailwind without the damage (which isn't good enough later levels, and earlier levels... only if you have a sucky weapon).

Radial Javelin is kinda meh. Again, fixed damage = LOL at higher level.

Meanwhile, you got stuff like Chaos, MPrime, Iron Skin, Invisibility, Hysteria, Roar, Desecrate, etc that seem far more useful.

The frame isn't bad per se, but it really could use some love to bring it up along the likes of Nyx, Nova, Rhino, Valkyr, etc.

Well, IMO...

Excalibur is too "average". Average shields, average health, average speed... slightly higher than average armor (not that it matters all that much, unless you're Valkyr).

His powers... you got one AoE Stun which is nice. A jump that could really use some love (Tailwind Beats it in every way possible), and Slash Dash which is kinda meh, higher levels, it is more for mobility than anything else. Basically, Super Jump + Slash Dash = Tailwind without the damage (which isn't good enough later levels, and earlier levels... only if you have a sucky weapon).

Meanwhile, you got stuff like Chaos, MPrime, Iron Skin, Invisibility, Hysteria, Roar, Desecrate, etc that seem far more useful.

The frame isn't bad per se, but it really could use some love to bring it up along the likes of Nyx, Nova, Rhino, Valkyr, etc.

To be honest, Super Jump with just a maxed Intensify would get you to most high places at the mere cost of 10 energy (and having maxed Streamline would just decrease it to 7 energy). At least it is quite cheap (actually, very cheap) for a skill. 

I agree on Excalibur needing a bit of tweaks to make it better, but he is not as bad as players see him to be. 

why players are usually into the game around MR4 and have great gear by MR5,  hell i just hit MR8 and ive been soloing sechura since DS got released

That's not really skill. Every prime item becomes available to you once your Rank 2. You literally can get the best DPS Rifle at Rank 2! ( Boltor Prime). You can literally clear the Solar System with Rhino Prime and a non forma'd Boltor Prime.

Well, IMO...

Exactly, like I said before.  RB is his only decent skill, but other frames can do the same basic concept, only better.