Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Dresden_

That's not really skill. Every prime item becomes available to you once your Rank 2. You literally can get the best DPS Rifle at Rank 2! ( Boltor Prime). You can literally clear the Solar System with Rhino Prime and a non forma'd Boltor Prime.

How's that the player's fault though?  It just means you can get to Sechura before rank 8.  Hell, I have.  Alone.  Because people seem to think I'm a noob for not using Loki Prime, I'd rather play solo than team up with some speed runner who thinks I'm inferior because I'm not rank 8 and on Pluto.

I don't mind many of the things that bother most people. At least hallway heroes are an okay source of XP for that Cronus you're just starting to level. AFKers can be ignored for the most part, irritating, yes, but sometimes life interrupts. Even people being downed constantly doesn't bother me too much, maybe they're not used to the Frame yet. But something that DOES bother me is when a random person will overbearingly take charge in a squad. I like leadership, and coordination is important to team play, but showing up in someone's mission and barking offputting commands is just intolerable. I.e Showing up at wave 14 of a Pluto defense and telling me to not use Globe. Obviously I had it covered before some random joined in, so leave it alone. Just my $.02 anyway. 

My biggest pet peeve is those ___holes who only invite you to a clan or a squad if your mastery rank is greater than or equal too rank (insert number 3-17 here). It seems that a lot of people base your skill on your rank, even though that system is flawed, as you need to consistently rotate between weapons and warframes. I'm only rank 4, because lately, I've always stuck with Ash, the Lex Prime, the Dual Skana, and the Vulcar. I can take care of myself any mission, I can kill anything pretty easily, and I'm well suited for most forms of combat. I have a friend who helps his little brother sometimes. The account is rank 1, and when my friend is on, he just equips Loki, the Cernos, a Lex, and a plain ol' Skana, and he can do a T4 defense at 30+ waves if he has some people to revive him. I think the mastery rank was made to make sure you don't try to get a Soma before you're even done with mercury, not to let some people limit whether you can be in their squad or not.

I just made a build on Warframe builder where i get:

+69%POWER DURATION

+69%POWER RANGE
+60%POWER EFFICIENCY
-60%POWER STRENGTH

RADIAL BLIND
20.00POWER COST
42.3mRADIUS
25.3 secPOWER DURATION
5 secSTAGGER
--------------------------------------
SUPER JUMP
4.00POWER COST
2.8mJUMP

All i did was Forma the Aura slot into a V and put Steel Charge there, but no Javelin/Slash Dash
EDIT: Why doesn't Range affect Super Jump? Pure nonsense. Replace Super Jump with Slash Dash for Mobility.

This is how I build my RB excal at the moment.

I am gonna forma 1 ability slot. I focus on range and power spam..

http://goo.gl/OTcRky

Luckily for me, I got Excal Prime, I use my Prime for Power strength builds :p

Edited by fatpig84

the fact that this game has an age rating that is blatantly ignored. not even talking about the unwashed heathen masses that attempted some sort of lie. Im talking about the blatantly out of the closet youngsters that have INFESTED our game and brought all of their junevile wants, whines, and drama.

look at the direction our game is going.

the fact that this game has an age rating that is blatantly ignored. not even talking about the unwashed heathen masses that attempted some sort of lie. Im talking about the blatantly out of the closet youngsters that have INFESTED our game and brought all of their junevile wants, whines, and drama.

look at the direction our game is going.

If it wasn't for Minecraft all the Squeakers would still be on X360 playing CoD

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

My biggest pet peeve is those ___holes who only invite you to a clan or a squad if your mastery rank is greater than or equal too rank (insert number 3-17 here). It seems that a lot of people base your skill on your rank, even though that system is flawed, as you need to consistently rotate between weapons and warframes. I'm only rank 4, because lately, I've always stuck with Ash, the Lex Prime, the Dual Skana, and the Vulcar. I can take care of myself any mission, I can kill anything pretty easily, and I'm well suited for most forms of combat. I have a friend who helps his little brother sometimes. The account is rank 1, and when my friend is on, he just equips Loki, the Cernos, a Lex, and a plain ol' Skana, and he can do a T4 defense at 30+ waves if he has some people to revive him. I think the mastery rank was made to make sure you don't try to get a Soma before you're even done with mercury, not to let some people limit whether you can be in their squad or not.

hate to tell you... but in THIS game... Mastery DOES mean something. the fact that it doesnt to you shows some lack of foresight on your part. you cant even equip everything the game has to offer so how does anyone know you are any good at using such equipment? What about when FOCUS comes out? You are gonna be another Mr Satan while the rest of us are gonna be Super Saiyan 3.

raise your Mastery and stop using the same crap over and over and over. Warframe does not reward stagnation

Damn, as a new player this thread was informative. I did not even realize some of the things I do (not knowing better) where annoying.

dont worry about the smacktalk... dig out the REAL message and apply it to yourself. People are helpful, the smack is just the dressing on the tossed Salad V

so? I played my way through the solar system and got to pluto as a rank 3. I wouldn't say it's obvious.

also, i dont see the issue with them being taxi'd there and not "earning" access to sechura. in fact, in that case I say good for them.

I started last weekend and will have access to sechura by the end of this week without being taxi'd, and will be MR 4, mayb 5 at the highest. It's not hard...

3edgy5me Ashes.

Get real, people. I coloured my Ash like a bug.

Ehh, I'll admit to using black/red/blue color scheme on him, only because I haven't found anything else than even looks remotely good on him due to how they divided the trims.

dont worry about the smacktalk... dig out the REAL message and apply it to yourself. People are helpful, the smack is just the dressing on the tossed Salad V

Ya, it was mostly the door hero's thing that I was pulling from it. I just see everyone do it on like mercury through mars missions (where I am now) all the time so tended to just follow along with that. Glad I saw that's not how it is at higher levels.

Ya, it was mostly the door hero's thing that I was pulling from it. I just see everyone do it on like mercury through mars missions (where I am now) all the time so tended to just follow along with that. Glad I saw that's not how it is at higher levels.

door heroes usually get put on ignore, and watched as they die 503850394 yards from the objective and no one goes to rez them. at higher Tiered missions and longer times its critical for the 4 Tenno cell to function as a... cell, instead of that Rhino off by himself in the doorway letting the objective get blasted by the Heavy Gunners. the wasted exp, the splitting up of assets, the chain cycle of deaths caused by dying out in the open versus behind cover, things go out of control rapidly if you play without thinking ahead a bit

theres a lot of ppl with good advice here. just dont get worked up over the presentation styles used

@Kartumterek: I know that mastery means something. It does in almost every game. I see the point of it, and I see what it does. I know I can't equip every weapon. It just annoys me that people will only play with you if you have a certain rank. Its in every game with a leveling system, and it annoys me every time. All it does in this game is show that you don't a weapon after it reaches 30. In games like Halo and CoD, you find a weapon that you like best, and you flat out f***ing use it until you find one that suits you better. If you look at my primary and secondary, you can see that I like ranged combat. Until I can find a weapon that suits me better, I use those. The best soldiers know which weapon the can use best, and uses it until they find a better one. What ticks me off about you is you didn't read my comment. I said the people who only consider others of a certain rank as good tick me off. They think that if you are greater than or equal to rank X you're skilled. I've met some sucky rank 12 people, and a few of the best players I've met are under 6. I don't consider rank as how good you are, I look at it as you switch weapons often. I just barely found that the Paris Prime and the Vectis suit me better than my Vulkar, so I'm about to get more credits. That's how I work. If you think there's something wrong with my play style, then oh well, I'm not going to think less of yours, unless it involves being one of those ___holes I mentioned earlier. (also, I know how to quote, I just isn't working on my computer)

@Kartumterek: I know that mastery means something. It does in almost every game. I see the point of it, and I see what it does. I know I can't equip every weapon. It just annoys me that people will only play with you if you have a certain rank. Its in every game with a leveling system, and it annoys me every time. All it does in this game is show that you don't a weapon after it reaches 30. In games like Halo and CoD, you find a weapon that you like best, and you flat out f***ing use it until you find one that suits you better. If you look at my primary and secondary, you can see that I like ranged combat. Until I can find a weapon that suits me better, I use those. The best soldiers know which weapon the can use best, and uses it until they find a better one. What ticks me off about you is you didn't read my comment. I said the people who only consider others of a certain rank as good tick me off. They think that if you are greater than or equal to rank X you're skilled. I've met some sucky rank 12 people, and a few of the best players I've met are under 6. I don't consider rank as how good you are, I look at it as you switch weapons often. I just barely found that the Paris Prime and the Vectis suit me better than my Vulkar, so I'm about to get more credits. That's how I work. If you think there's something wrong with my play style, then oh well, I'm not going to think less of yours, unless it involves being one of those ___holes I mentioned earlier. (also, I know how to quote, I just isn't working on my computer)

consider someone is hosting a T4 exterminate or defense or similar... who logically is going to get an invite? the Rank 10 guy, or the Rank 4? The rank 4 guy may be pro, but hes RANK 4. Until the rank 10 shows he cant play more times than not hes going to get the nod over someone who is a low rank. people dont host the so called hard content to go in there and lose.

is it 100% fair? no. is it the most accurate metric that we have of alleged Controller experience? yes

consider someone is hosting a T4 exterminate or defense or similar... who logically is going to get an invite? the Rank 10 guy, or the Rank 4? The rank 4 guy may be pro, but hes RANK 4. Until the rank 10 shows he cant play more times than not hes going to get the nod over someone who is a low rank. people dont host the so called hard content to go in there and lose.

is it 100% fair? no. is it the most accurate metric that we have of alleged Controller experience? yes

I know for me, I'm sitting at Rank 5 I think (just not getting the experience fast enough to move up). I've been all over the board with friends and my survivability is only increasing the more I play, the more I mod of course. I have some prime weapons, but mainly due to having some help with some of the parts via my clan in a trade, or fighting right along with them. Am I now out there working on earning things more myself, heck yes. I wouldn't want somebody to see that rank 5 and go 'uh oh, we can't go with THAT person' in some funky auto thought thing. Do I still have to be picked up off the floor, yeah. But so do the others that are higher on the totem then me. That's what the team thing is for. Helping each other.

I know personally I'd much rather have a lower ranked/weaponed teammate who is cooperative and working for the better of the party vs a solo high rank any day.

Though from my experience in peeve:

1. Map hero- Like the hallway hero, just on a larger scale. By the time you land on the planet and start the mission, half the enemies are dead. Or so it feels.

2. The non team support groups in missions that really do need teamwork.

3. People hitting the O2 when you have over 75% remaining.

4. Rhino Prime players (many of you have given a bad name to the rest of you).

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye