Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Solution For Dying Kubrows.

S0ulre4per

Hi. I have an idea, what if kubrows automaticaly went in to stasis when they have 20% hp left. they wont die and we have time to save them. i dont want my kubrow to die, for example, what if i get in hospital for 3 weeks? my kubrow will be long gone by then. so i thought that automatical stasis would be a good idea.

Hi. I have an idea, what if kubrows automaticaly went in to stasis when they have 20% hp left. they wont die and we have time to save them. i dont want my kubrow to die, for example, what if i get in hospital for 3 weeks? my kubrow will be long gone by then. so i thought that automatical stasis would be a good idea.

I, actually, for once, agree with a thread about the Kubrow's stasis mechanic.

I'm not disagreeing with the automated stasis suggestion, it has actually be brought up a handful of times and would be useful.  However in the event of a situation where you are going to be unexpectedly and suddenly incapacitated for a time greater than 7-9 days I'd say there are larger problems going on than a loss of a kubrow in a game.

It's... interesting... Really, I don't see the problem with this solution, other than it really KILLS the risk of losing the Kubrow (which I, personally, think makes them more endearing and gives a nice humanity to them, in a.. non-human sort of way). The issue isn't "ddduuuuh! I don't want to take care of Kubrow, DE make it easier!" it's "real life, real world obligations, things that matter, are having a MAJOR effect on my ability to relax and enjoy a virtual world in a way that I am out of control of" out of control referring to hospital, computer trouble, the works. And, if you payed money for it (which I, personally, say it not advisable) then the effect is really made worse.

I like the solution, it makes sense... But it breaks the Kubrow death system completely, and that feels like a major issue to me... I wish I could think of a solution, but at the moment I REALLY am stumped. If I can think of anything, I'll get back to you on it.

Wow a punishment for having a real life!

I think he was being sarcastic, mate.

I suggested HERE https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/277376-kubrow-dna-integrity-and-loyalty-fixes that when a Kubrow hits -100% DNA Integrity they revert to being feral (since it seems we're just using Gene Therapy on ferals to suppress the feral genes)

It means they don't permanently die, but you can't use them at all at -100% and have to treat them with another DNA Stabilizer before you can use them