The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Im New!

Vulstorm

Hey guys, im kinda new to this game, i actually know this game for a while but never tried to play.

after friends told me that this game got a new update, i tried it out, and loving it since.

and if you guys could do me a favor and answer some questions~

a) Can you really enjoy-enjoy without buying platinums?

b) How long does it take to get new warframes? or good weapons and stuff?

c) How do we get sentinels blueprints?

Would be appreciated!

You will eventually need platinum for Warframe Slots and Weapon Slots, because those are the only items that you can't get without platinum, well, that and Cosmetic items like Syandanas and color palettes, you can get platinum from other players though, by trading, and getting warframes it's quite easy, specially rhino which is dropped by the second Boss, in Venus.

A) Yeah you might have to spend some cash to continue onward, though you can do trading to get some plat or get lucky with login rewards.

B) Assuming you have all the resources, weapons can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours to build, while Warframes take about 3 1/2 days to build at the lowest (some frames have it worse than others).

C) Most of the sentinels' BPs are at the market and can be purchased with credits. 2 of them can only be obtained via clan research, while another is found in the Orokin Void.

Have fun.

Edited by 6079Smith

Basically this:

a) Yes

b) Depends on how long your play sessions are (A year ago, when I was new I went straight for Eris to get Nyx (at that time Eris was the home of phorid) and it took me about 2 - 3 days of ~5 hour play sessions to get there, get all the gear I needed and all the blueprints to get her)

c) Market, buy them for credits

A) Yes, you can obtain everything (except for a few cosmetics) for free, but use your starter platinum (50p) to buy warframe/weapon slots (you can trade for platinum with mods, keys, Prime parts/blueprints, and other things)

B) You can obtain anything in any amount of time, the Foundry does have build times, but nothing absurdly long

C) You can buy blueprints for credits from the market (Market->Equipment->Sentinel Blueprints)

You should try to join a clan (you can join mine, if you want) to get special clan tech weapons (research) and other benefits. It helps a lot to have people to rely on and talk to. 

Edited by APBladeX

you dont NEED to buy any platinum.

anything in the game is obtainable without the use if real money.

however you stay in the game will be more comfortable if you drop like 10$ on the game to buy more weapon and warframe slots. games worth the bit of money imo.

sentinel blueprints or purchased of the market for 100,000 credits.