Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Color Palette Washed Out

NikolaiLev

-Snip-

On a more serious note: there should be a legacy color option in the options menu, try that.

No I think it's in the actual color picker menu, isn't it? That's what Steve's screenshot seemed to suggest.

Swift edit: I am wrong and bad at knowing things. I just read the image wrong.

Edited by Archeyef

Did anyone actually look at the Tenno palette before criticizing the criticizer?

The Tenno palette didn't follow the same rules than the other palettes in 14.0.9 and the legacy option "corrects" it even further away from what it was. It's actually A BUG. Yes, this is not whining - it's a legitimate concern!

If you look here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Colour_Picker_Extension and scroll down to the comments section, someone made a screenshot of the Tenno palette and that's how it should now look with legacy turned on (since this was the state before 14.0.9). Granted the screenshot was edited, but only to show the names of the Frames a row of the palette refers to. The colors itself are accurate.

Now turn on Legacy and compare. If you see any resemblance to the old values I'll be a cybernetically enhanced four-headed radioactive rubber duck. Sheesh.

Did anyone actually look at the Tenno palette before criticizing the criticizer?

The Tenno palette didn't follow the same rules than the other palettes in 14.0.9 and the legacy option "corrects" it even further away from what it was. It's actually A BUG. Yes, this is not whining - it's a legitimate concern!

If you look here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Colour_Picker_Extension and scroll down to the comments section, someone made a screenshot of the Tenno palette and that's how it should now look with legacy turned on (since this was the state before 14.0.9). Granted the screenshot was edited, but only to show the names of the Frames a row of the palette refers to. The colors itself are accurate.

Now turn on Legacy and compare. If you see any resemblance to the old values I'll be a cybernetically enhanced four-headed radioactive rubber duck. Sheesh.

I'll be quacking with you.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, i used the rhino energy blue from the tenno pallette on a bunch of my older stuff, and regardless of legacy options it is washed out compared to what it was before. Which means i cant color my newer stuff (like the glaxion) with that strong blue, but at least all my older stuff didn't become washed out. So this is a legitimate glitch in the color code.