The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planet Explorer?

ChaoticEdge

its an open world game and lets u have your chose to explore, create and pretty much almost like MMO accept for that this game is in alpha for now, buuuut the creation mode I was having super fun and I always keep on thinking about warframe whole lot so I made myself ezy creation 3D version of it accept that it may not be look not close to it but its fun to shoot around with it without reloading a clip

2014-08-01_00001_zpsa5fa2a0e.jpg

:D

P.S don't worry about the red dot, that is my mouse pointer is at. One more thing...The Braton have a home for good use in dat game ToT my baby has grown up...

Edited by ChaoticEdge

I`ve played it for some time, but I won`t play it anytime soon without any good beginners guide about everything.

I did make myself a nice gun but there was no way I could make myself a driveworthy vehicle.

Why not chuck a driving seat on a Stegosaurus and off we go?

...wait scrap that. Chuck a baby Stegosaurus on a Stegosaurus!! (...riding a bicycle)

I goofed around with it, made a little car, drove around a lot.

The game needs a lot of fleshing out in terms of the general "rules of the world." Right now, it's a wiki game, and it's such a big game with so many bits and pieces to look up that I kind of lose interest in doing all that research.

It was definitely fun for a while, but I'm fairly certain that the game will never ever get the kind of "user learning" affordances that I'd prefer to have. Having already played Minecraft (a lot), I'm not so keen these days about playing a game that requires a lot of extra-game digging for info.

For people who want to play with a robust virtual simulate for Lego, there's a huge amount to make and experiment with; I just don't happen to think it's worth the asking price - $25 USD when I got it - when all you're really getting is the building system.