Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chrysanthemum - Consort Of The Lotus [Role Playing][6 Seats Available]

.GryphonPrime.

Chrys_Banner.png

To build a story, history, mystery and mastery in the Tenno universe.

All IC/OOC personalities welcome to say hello and apply in-and out of game!
Warframe: Arjiuna Steam: Arjiuna Axon: Arjiuna

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ BEGINNING -═══════ι▬▬

Currently set up: The Outpost (dojo) with minimum all research services
Voice chat through Dolby Axon http://axon.dolby.com (Includes positional audio for 3D spatial chat.)
A small forum for storytelling and archives, also Tapatalk app enabled for mobile communication. http://chrysanthemum.besaba.com

Short-term Goals: A rebuilt Colony with full research and development capabilities (and some nice gardens)
Daily supply runs and recon missions.
Finished emblem. (done?)
A cohesive and interesting ranking structure, not necessarily indicative of a military organization
...and ?

Longer-Term Goals: C.H.A.K.R.A [Alliance]
Celestial Harmony And Kinship Reinvention Accord (needs improvement!?)
7 Clans under one code of honor; a thriving interstellar union of warrior-lords and ladies, vagabonds, ruffians, traders and treasure-seekers.

...And many other ideas to be brought to the table.

About me: I've been been in love with the Tenno universe since the first beta, with its mix of classic symbolism and organic design, and the open nature of characters we play - potentially genderless and somewhat ethereal. I feel the realtime-storytelling aspect needs more attention! (DE, you need to get Axon intergated into this game; it would be light-years ahead of almost any other tps on the market.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

●▬▬▬▬ Awakening ▬▬▬▬●

I had barely made it out alive. The half-man calling himself Vor had very nearly rigged me like a puppet, and yet my body knew what had to be done to find safety in the blackness of space. That is, with the help of a faceless and feminine voice in my head now known as the Lotus. What did she know of me? And how long had I been asleep in that chamber? How did she provide this ship? And what of this suit, feeling to me as comfortable as skin itself, letting charges of of arcing electricity roll over the surface as if ripples over the surface of a lake.

I spent some time adrift at the edge of the solar system, collecting my thoughts and scrounging for memories, when a beacon on the radar caught my attention. A structure of some kind, from an unknown age appeared to be similarly alone at the edge of space, showing no signs of radio activity or response. Quelling my fears of another ambush, I let my ship scan the massive derelict station for a docking port... and found one. It wasn't until stepping out of the airlock and into a darkened hallway when a new, almost imperceptible voice floated into my comms unit...

He said his name was Chrysanthemum.

A child prodigy, killed over a thousand years ago during the last great wars of planet Earth, had his personality uploaded by survivors to the most robust computers of the time. These C-cells, as they were known, were transferred across the worlds from one diminishing safe zone to another, until knowledge of their contents was lost and the various stations housing them were abandoned or destroyed. From his containment, the AI had hacked his way into the derelict's systems and found a sufficient amount of information to deduce that the best course of action for survival was to maintain silence. Through this long repose, he grew in knowledge of the solar system's inhabitants and their conflicts. Picking up communications signals, slowly cracking their encryption structures, he learned of the Grineer's barbarous rise to power, the Corpus' cold and efficient extraction of interplanetary resources... and then, the Lotus entity which he had developed a singular... fondness and enthusiasm for.

What was she? Had he known her at some point? He wouldn't tell me much about that aspect of his volition, but it was made known that a vast wealth was ready to be claimed both in this system and deep into the stars, and she was a part of it.

As perhaps, was I. Soon, he started calling me Arjiuna, for I had not been able to give him a name upon my arrival. It became apparent that our goals aligned and from this new vantage point I decided upon seeking out the surviving Tenno; those who needed safety, solidarity, and purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Arjiuna

Hello, I would like to join your clan however I have created a clan on my own and have the chem, energy and Tenno labs. It is only me in the clan and I have had no luck in recruiting fellow Tenno.

I don't want to disband the clan as I don't want to throw away all the forma I have collected to build the rooms.

What should I do?

The name of my clan is : Cyborg ninjas in space.

Hello...

Ummm where to start....

Would love to try this out

I have been playing warframe sole or with a close group and go where the challenge is at...

But...

I have be wanting do more in warframe with a group

And not just get left behind as the "Squad" rush on like their in some sort of sonic the hedgehog game...

I have done RP on sights before where you post on a form a responce each time But I have never done somthing like this...

So umm...  Would you have me? : p

But I do have some Question...

I imagine that I would need to do a charater sheet or even just a bio/history

If so What are you after specifically?

How will this work? Will you be like an Game master/GM ? Seting the story, objective ect?

And.... I can't think of any more... Atm...

Sorry to be a pain, just like knowing what I'm jumping into if you would have me...

Well lets see..

Conscript

Edited by IConscriptI

Hello...

Ummm where to start....

Would love to try this out

I have been playing warframe sole or with a close group and go where the challenge is at...

But...

I have be wanting do more in warframe with a group

And not just get left behind as the "Squad" rush on like their in some sort of sonic the hedgehog game...

I have done RP on sights before where you post on a form a responce each time But I have never done somthing like this...

So umm...  Would you have me? : p

But I do have some Question...

I imagine that I would need to do a charater sheet or even just a bio/history

If so What are you after specifically?

How will this work? Will you be like an Game master/GM ? Seting the story, objective ect?

And.... I can't think of any more... Atm...

Sorry to be a pain, just like knowing what I'm jumping into if you would have me...

Well lets see..

Conscript

fro what i hear, most of it takes place in lisets/dojos, and missions are set up, a squad of 4 tenno, RPing through the mission or dojo, but thats my idea of whats going on *shrugs* 

Hello!

Thank you Aroran Svitskna for clearing that up

And for Arjiuna for the replay!

Umm being honest i'm not sure

But I would like to be a Grunt as such, tenno of corse but still one of a number

and at the end of the day be told what to do. Join in and keep up with the flow!

Thinking about it... I just get working on a charater see what you think and change if necessary

Arr one last thing

My Time zone is GMT 0 (That might be a problem depending where were based)

Steam is Conscript97

and

Warframe is IConscriptI    ( Dose it matter if the character name I make is different from profile?)

Thx Again

Conscript

Right....

Think I went a little bit over borad....

But... baaa

If this is not what your after I can do somthing simpleler

Just realized that its a story...

Warframe : Excalibur

What To add more specifics... Like weapons and frame attributes here.. if needed

Bio:

Draco… What’s our power status? 
Operator, power stands at thirty two percent and falling
Are the stealth systems holding?
They are Operator, Draco can the hold stealth systems till eighteen point five percent.
Hummm….
Operator?
Yes?...
Are you sure you what to proceed with documenting now? When power is low…
…Humm…
Operator?
... Yes… Draco… I know… But I have been meaning to do this for a while now… and the only thing that has stopped me is that we have been so low on credits, supplies… Energy…  How long has it been Draco?
Twenty seven point five six earth cycles Operator since you declared rationing…
Hummm… If I don’t do this document… And we find ourselves adrift with no power… There will be nothing to remember you or me by… And if we do wake up from that sleep … It might be just like just like when we came into this new universe… With my memories gone and your long term memory banks lost to the highest bidder… I don’t what to risk that again…
… Understood Operator…
Right back to it we should be relatively safe here… Have us come to a stop, let us drift slowly and all nonessentials off…
Stopping in Three… Two… One, Stopped were slowly drifting Operator…
Matane basic communications emergency Tenno broadcasts only… Are stealth systems holding?
Completed… And yes Operator, Power levels are at twenty nine point two percent now holding…
Good… I’m moving to the rear section, seal the door behind me and except communications cease all non-essential functions include life-support to the forward section.
Understood…… Door sealing…… All objectives completed.
Hummm… Draco… Is all that can be off, off?…
Yes Operator, all accept the interface on the right, lights and base life support…
Right Then … Can you dim the lights to ten percent, the brightness of the interface to forty percent and reduce life-support to seventy percent……
It that all Operator?
Huumm… One last thing… On the interface let me see what we have record so far…… Right…That’s good, thank you Draco…
Very well Operator Setting mode to stand by, life support and lighting are on the right of the interface for when you wish to meditate.
Understood Draco, alert me if any ship enters the immediate area…
…Hummmmmm…
Operator Draco been thinking?
Yes?
Why do you use that wooden three leg stool, while a metal one is far more structurally sound.
Well…
And have annoying little things like those glass spheroids…
Ummm…
And constantly insist to clean your own weapons and equipment…
Draco…
It gets the same result eventually but it takes three hundred and twenty fore point eight, to seven hundred and nightie two point three on average longer then Draco would!
…….Draco Stop…. I… don’t know… If I was to put it to a word… It makes this room and equipment feel more… Personal…  
Operator Draco… Doesn't understand…
Nor do I… Draco… Nor Do I… Sleep on it Draco and I will meditate on it after I done this document…
Yes Operator, Draco logging off…

Urrgg… Where to start…
My beginnings did not start out with Draco… My beginnings into this universe started the same as all Tenno in a cryopod. A should count myself as lucky, that when the pod opened I was not instantly restrained or simply destroyed on the spot… When my pod opened I was met by fellow Tenno. When I awoke I was at first confused, afraid and for a reason I couldn’t explain angry. As I rushed to stand a pure unmanageable pain consumed my body as all senses screened in anguish. An uncontrollable Rage flowed and fuelled my frame. Blinded by the pain in my mind and body I tried to lash out with the blade that had accompanied me in my slumber. Yet I didn’t make two steps forward before I was ordered to stop by the voice of the Lotus. I remember falling to my knee and leaning against my blade shaking as I struggled to gain control. Yet the Lotus guided me through the pain and eventually I went still.

The Tenno that had awoken me where rather understanding with my bad start. With help from them and the guidance of the Lotus I found my centre. At the time I understood that I owned both the Tenno and the Lotus my existence.  I was eager to do my part for the course, probably too eager…

With me being eager and young in this universe, I was quickly swept into a big clan. The clan itself was militaristic and very organised witch for some reason suited me perfectly…  Quickly I found my place in the clan as a solider for a greater cause and I would wear the colours of my clan proudly. I spent a long time in the clan working on my discipline’s doing small missions in small teams. I enjoyed my time then the being a part of something bigger, the community, the camaraderie everything was just right. And then I was invited into the more independent elite and it my experience started to change…

The ‘elite’ were… In short selfish and were only motivated by material gain. At the time I was so blind to what they were so ‘honoured’ to be a part of their ranks. Speed and credits where the only thing that mattered, how could I not see it… Maybe I did... And was just blinded by the profit.

The day I changed my ways was the day they left me… The mission was simple go in sabotage the ship engines let it get pulled into Earth’s gravity. We were going to be like lighting in and out the only problem was that we needed an engineer with us to sabotage the complex engines. My duty was to the protection of the engineer as the other Tenno rushed of ahead to secure the area. Everything was going according to plan, although I must admit I was restless at how slow the engineer was first getting to the engines and then sabotage them.  The alarms went off as the engineer finished, time to go. Naturally the Tenno immediately rushed off to clear a path except me who stuck with the engineer. Progress was slow as resistance stepped up and we were behind schedule. The ship began to fall yet it was just one more corner and we would be at the rendezvous point behind schedule but they…

But no Tenno was waiting for us… The transport had already left… Both me and the engineer were shocked to be left behind like that we had done nothing wrong accept for being behind schedule. The engineer begin to panic and I stood they in disbelief as the ship started to crumble all around me knowing  that just like the engineer I was left for dead… 

Yet the Lotus did not leave us… I heard and I didn't abandon hope. With The Lotus’s guidance we rushed to an escape pod and we had to fight for ever inch, even for a pod. We managed to escape the ship only to decent uncontrollably to earths jungles. I lost consciousness at that point only to wake to fine the engineer opposite with a thick blooded branch through the chest…

I didn’t know how long I spent in the jungles of Earth. With the damage to my suit and how thick the jungle was I lost communication to the outside. So I fended for myself scavenging what I could from wherever I could, from the rare Grineer that I hunted to even the to the constant feral Kubrow that hunted me…

Working most of the time off a mix of instinct and initiative I kept moving from place to place. The days were often long with the night’s dark and cold. Yet though out all of this it was the pain that drove me forward coupled with the rare times I could meditate to calm myself, that kept me sane.

So I travelled hunted even, endless searching for an opportunity to re-join the universe to arise… Then Just when thought that I was destined to remain lost… One arose, in the form of a foot print, corpus foot print…

Naturally the corpus in a Grineer sector perked my interest. Maybe it was a scouting party or a research ship either way unlike the Grineer they were probably few in number and more importantly alone. Tracking the corpus took a long time testing my patience, eventually though they took me straight to a near invisible cave like structure. After a few days of observing and careful planning I entered.

Inside were two Corpus ships, small infiltration craft plus the reason they were here. It became clear that cave was some sort of hanger and the Corpus were extracting everything that wasn't bolted down… Still the plan remained the same. Board the corpus ship as a stowaway then assess from their…

Everything was going according to that plan as I moved closer… That was until I leaned up against a scarred wreck of a half dissected ship. To the surprise of both me and the Corpus the ship for lack of a better word moaned. Nonetheless it gave away my position and forced me to eliminate all corpus threats, although I wasn't fast enough to stop the second Corpus ship from leveeing and I had no experience or chance in flying a ship. So I was back to where I started…

Frustrated at being so close to possible freedom I lashed out at every piece of greenery I could and I was just about to strike at the ship that had moaned when it did it again… Cautiously I inspected the wreck of the ship to find amazingly that it was still operable as such AI and all… This was the first time I met Draco, a destination that the Corpus had given it and my hopes lifted once more. With guidance from Draco and the machinery the Corpus had so graciously left behind I began repairs almost instantly.

Fixing Draco was slow and tedious… Parts were from problem. Most had to be taken for the Corpus ship even some of the hull and some parts were just unreplaceable like Draco’s long-term memory banks had been taken by the corpus. With much trial and error and compromises Draco was ready for flight… More or less… 

Thinking back it was crazy to try... Bursting out of the hangar we had problems from the start, stealth generators where barely operational and the Grineer didn’t play nice. Yet somehow Draco made it out the atmosphere into space and not before long into the deep dark depths of it. Once we lost the Grinner and I was happy that we were not going to explode… I rested for… I don’t know… Not as long as I would like… The Lotus quickly got in contact with Draco who was eager to download what was new in the universe. Me on the other hand, not so sure…

We were directed to a nearby Tenno outpost for much needed repairs. Yet Draco was not so eager then to be striped and then be rebuilt again… “What’d to be… Unique” Draco would say along with stiff resistance from anyone that tried disassembling. In the end they let Draco virtually repair itself, becoming a hybrid of Tenno tech with corpus parts. Draco even had a small team of Corpus Moa as repair drones.  

As for me… It gave me time to think….

It was only when I looked at myself in the mirror and in my reflection that I had fully realised the change… I was older… Independent… And scared for it… I felt how it was the pain that kept me going, the mental pain of the Jungle, the physical pain of combat and emotional pain of betrayal.  And I came out better for it. It was then I decided that I was not going to re-join the Tenno on their terms… But mine…

After I had finally got rid of the moss and other greenery I set about changing the frame itself.  Wail repairing the frame I decided to keep some of the scars to remind me of my pain. Yet colour was the problem… It needed to be militaristically smart, professional yet more importantly neutral…  Dark and black was the way I went. The black could cover up the scars unless someone was very close and the darker colours gave me the neural appearance I was after…  And red… To symbolise the pain I've insured… Even Draco adopted similar scheme…

When we entered back into the universe, we were fully independent. We never did anything big unless the Lotus called… Normally did smaller missions sometime as support for young or small groups of Tenno yet more often went solo. We kept as far away for the bigger clans as we could… Well … I didn’t… What anything to do with bigger clans again… The only problem with this new doctrine was that resources and credits for us were often very low… And the Lotus could not support us less we lost our independence. With us not staying long enough to make friends, we often made do with very little…

So that how we survived these last few months, some better than others… Yet this month… We been stretched… Been too little work so we take the harder jobs which the repairs more often than not cancel out the rewards… Didn’t help that the dealer we normally trade with had just increased fuel prices… Damn Ex-corpus robber…… At this present moment we just came from a job that was a fake distress beacon… Normally I wouldn't take such a dodgy job… Just we needed the credits this time… Still Draco spotted something was amiss and we got out before the cruiser opened up… The problem is that we burned a lot of fuel… We still have enough for maybe a job or two… Just have to tighten my fame for a while longer…  

So for now I sit in a dark room the only real light coming from the monitor I'm talking to, struggling to cope to the needs of the ship… Still despite this and all that happened… I prefer this… The freedom of space, the freedom to act and choose my own path...

Maybe I should find a small clan to work with… Just for a while… Just till me and Draco can regroup… Huummm… The joys of a Merc life… Reminds me of two months ago when we had a job on Uranus…

Operator?

Huummm… Yes Draco?...

You what’d me to alert you if they emergency broadcasts…

Right… No rest for the credit less… Put the broadcasts on the monitor……… Hummm…

A Tenno broadcast Operator…

Yes… Not far is well… Outer rim… What are they doing that far out?...

Unknown Operator… Only what’s in the message… 

Hum…….

…………….

Reengage main systems, bring us around, we got a job…

Understood Operator… Are you sure you wish to proceed?

We need the resources and credits Draco… I have a need to eat at some point… and you need fuel…

That’s if assuming they can offer any…… Systems ready…

Hmmm… Set course… Power levels?

Set… Power levels at twenty nine point percent…

Hmmm….… Let’s get to it…

It could be another trap…

Could be Draco… Or maybe it is a young Tenno that needs assistance…

… Save and stop the recording and divert all non-essential systems to the stealth generators… I don’t what the same thing happening as it did on Uranus!

Edited by IConscriptI