The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Removal Or Preferibly Reducing Of The Cost Of Dna Stabilisers

beanoboy

This is a petition for the removal/reducing of the cost of DNA stabilisers for kubrow's so that you no longer need to spend 100,000 credits for 6 stabilisers to keep a kubrow alive as it is really hard to earn this when you are fairly early on in the game and it removes the fun from playing Warframe. Another Alternative would be for enemies to drop them.

Please sign (if possible) or just type you name.
Thank you
Edited by beanoboy

Stop being lazy.  You can gather 8.3k cred in minutes a day.

Where does this "8.3k" come from?

A pack is 100k, 100k/6=16.6k, so I can't see where this mythical 8.3k comes from.

*Look at nametag, sees (PS4)* ...Oh. I see now.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

This is a petition for the removal/reducing of the cost of DNA stabilisers for kubrow's so that you no longer need to spend 100,000 credits for 6 stabilisers to keep a kubrow alive as it is really hard to earn this when you are fairly early on in the game and it removes the fun from playing Warframe. Another Alternative would be for enemies to drop them.

Thank you

imo u shouldn´t take a kubrow if u are such early at this game

normal sentinels are much better for u (kubrows get only amazing with maxed mods)

Thank you

The Kubrows need something to not just be another sentinel but with fur but I agree the DNA stabilizers as they currently are removes the fun. As does the 1x limit use of them and the 3x limit interaction for loyalty.

imo u shouldn´t take a kubrow if u are such early at this game

normal sentinels are much better for u (kubrows get only amazing with maxed mods)

if as you say its for late game players why do they give you the quest to get one so early?

A pack is 100k, 100k/6=16.6k, so I can't see where this mythical 8.3k comes from.

One restores 40% so you use them once per 2 days

100k/12=8.3k

And I don't friggin care it may not seem much I DON'T want to grind even more credits so remove or reduce the price to around 50k. That would be much easier to manage without doing deliberate Dark Sectors runs.

Edited by Kawalorn

lol you cant say better solution and link your OWN thread.. of course you would think its a better solution.

Here is another alternative suggestion for encouraging discussion: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/236973-some-suggestions-to-improve-gameplay-edit-36-some-small-login-rewards-rework/ (see EDIT 33)

Edited by Renegade343

You are just making yourself look foolish by insulting me while not knowing this.  100k divided by 12 is approximately 8.3k.  The Kubro only degrades by 20 per day and the shot restores 40 so you only need to use them once every other day.  It is pretty common knowledge at this point.

Fine then. I'll say better solution and link his thread.

Better solution: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/276632-kubro-core-mechanic-fix/#entry3187669

Why thank you, sir.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

I highly agree, DNA stabilizers are too expensive to buy them every week for new players. However, i don't think it needs to be deleted in total since they are lore friendly. Lets say 10.000 credits for a pack.

Edited by NyancraftG

I highly agree, DNA stabilizers are too expensive to buy them every week for new players. However, i don't think it needs to be deleted in total since they are lore friendly. Lets say 10.000 credits for a pack.

or 20.000

+for 100.000 you can just buy a shade or one of the others and not need any matnace (spelling fail)