Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About The Dev Stream Plat Giveaways

BloodKitten

Question

do you have to type something spesific in chat to enter the potential winner list?

and if you are not premited to chat (since you dont have facebook) dos it even count you?

just wondering, im not deluding myself on the near impossible chance of wining (RNG is a pain everywhere)

7 answers to this question

No. you just have to be logged in. Chatting is not required and typing a specific "Phrase" does nothing.

This. You just have to be logged in to Twitch, following the Warframe channel, and watching the stream. That's it.

Spamming the chat is not required, contrary to popular belief. Locking as this has been asked multiple times and the answer remains the same.

No. you just have to be logged in. Chatting is not required and typing a specific "Phrase" does nothing.

but i think i spoted the channle owner saying "!winner" or something, then everyone spammed it durning every giveaway, so idk if they just troll us or we actually have to type it.

i think as long as you're logged in and you can find your name among the ppl that can chat, you are eligible.

When they say msg our twitch page, I think that means something other than the chat box.  The message twitch page option is found elsewhere on that page. (I was confused about that for the longest time, granted I haven't won yet so it wasn't an issue >.>)

but i think i spoted the channle owner saying "!winner" or something, then everyone spammed it durning every giveaway, so idk if they just troll us or we actually have to type it.

You don't have to type anything in chat. Infact you don't even have to be login into chat via facebook. You just have to be logged in twich and watch the stream.