Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

Additions:

• New Infested Capture missions are here! Play them today on Eris!

Changes:

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.
  • Penta shots fired from Hall of Mirror clones will no longer display weapon trails.
  • Tweaked the visual fidelity on Castanas explosions spawned from Hall of Mirror clones.
  • Reduced the amount of vacuum damage received in Infested Defense missions.
  • Tweaked the visuals and improved the performance on the Liset loading screens - your Liset is now pilot-able on loading screens! .
  • Reworked appearance aspects of the Dendra Armor to appear more impressive and high quality.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with downed players who are out of revives temporarily preventing squad members from finishing missions.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to cancel out of Mission Complete screen during the Outro cinematic which would cause them to get dumped back into the level.
  • Fixed an issue with the poison clouds in Infested Defense missions not consistently damaging players.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck inside Dojo doors.
  • Fixed an exploit which allowed players to gain inordinate amount of experience in the Tutorial levels.
  • Fixed an issue with matchmaking no longer working for clients if the host left the lobby during the mission countdown.
  • Fixed an issue with Split Chamber and the Quanta resulting in a face explosion when fired, projectiles from the same ‘shot’ will no longer collide with each other.
  • Fixed an issue with join in-progress functionality not working correctly for publicly hosted alerts, invasion, Conclave, Dark Sector, and Nightmare missions.
  • Fixed an issue with Volt’s Shield ability not amplifying the damage of client projectiles that pass through them.
  • Fixed an issue with players not in clans being unable to launch Dark Sector missions.

Changes:

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

i dont know how i feel about this.....now its going to take twice as long to kill one of my kubrow to get more space for stasis.....

Changes:

I don't say it's bad, but if I want to get rid of a kubrow, it gonna take a lot of time.

We need a way to discard them without waiting for 5 days (10 now).

Well thx for the hotfix anyway.

Edited by AureasAetas