Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

@Narco40

Could be because the ones who speak french post in the international section instead...

But like I said, this is fine, your grammar and spelling dosen't have to be perfect as long as we can understand what you are saying :D

Also it's a good practice ;)

So don't pay attention to Narco40. He think that because he bought some Plat he can make demands to DE and get an instant response.

I'm not english so please forgive me if I make some mistake. Now I'm going to try and explain to Narco40 why he didn't get his answers.

Narco40, faut savoir être patient. C'est pas parce que tu as dépensé de l'argent dans le jeu que tu as droit à une assistance 24/24, 7/7 de la part du staff de DE. Imagine si c'était le cas, tout le monde aurait droit à cette assistance vu que quasi tout le monde a acheté ou reçu à un moment donné des platines. Le truc, c'est que tu n'as rien de spécial, tu es un joueur parmi tant d'autre et tu n'as pas de passe-droit.

Si on t'a pas encore répondu sur le Topic français, c'est ptet parce que tu n'es pas le premier à se plaindre, que 15 000 topics ont déjà été créés sur le sujet et que ça commence à en énerver pas mal. 

Le bug va être corrigé par DE, suffit d'être patient. Et c'est pas en venant sur le Topic anglais que tu auras une réponse plus rapide, la preuve, ici personne te comprend. Même moi qui parle français j'ai eu du mal à te déchiffrer.

Sorry for that, hope I didn't disturb your topic. Now I'm going back to my lovely french community that went crazy because they have to play solo in a coop game.

Love you, bybye 

Why always crap like this on weekend days ? :P Can't we ask the NSA to storm the hacker's hideouts and implant an extra large butplug to their "systems"? Pretty annoyed by now... I guess we have to wait patiently for the DE's to fix this one... (Let's hope its not Monday)

Two fixes: Upgrade the servers (I.e make sure they support far more than the usually logged on number of players so that less bugs occur when lots of people logged in).

Fix security back doors so that this S#&$ doesn't happen EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND... And actually have the staff able to fix it straight away, not having to wait for 24-48 with no responses.

It's pretty poor practice when you've had to hot fix this update like 20 times already and it's only been out 10-12 days.

Not good enough DE. For all the hype of getting space dogs, it ended up as a tamagotchi but worse since at least a goddamn tamagotchi only needs you to spend a few seconds a day to not let it die. You want us to spend an hour (ONE FREAKING HOUR) farming every single day to keep our goddamn virtual dog? Why do you even have this damn thing in the first place? What's next, a new warframe where if you don't play it for 2 hours a day it will be deleted? Are you moving on to appease whales and harcore players and ditching us casuals who barely have 2 hours a day to play now?

You want a credit sink? Implement that into kubrow customization. Hardcore players with millions of credits can splurge on trying to make their kubrow the prettiest in the galaxy and they can hold kennel shows or some crap. Make re-engineering your kubrow fur color/pattern/size/ear shape/poop smell requires drops from wild kubrows and 500,000 credit or something.

At this point, kubrows are a feature that is locked away from us with not enough time to farm credits. Your microtransaction used to be about paying for impatience which was good for casuals. This is not paying for impatience, this is forcing us to play more or pay more to keep a feature. The currency used to be time, now it is labor.  It's stupid.

May be a little ignorant for this, but why an hour? I'm mostly studying coding nowadays so I don't have much time for Warframe and just log to check the kubrow and logout, DNA is stable and loyalty may just need one petting... so...? o.o

and what we need to do when we loste platine because bug frist time when i by one skin no 25 but 50 and the second time 12 platine when i take one gun in the finish of construction and is not i whant make advance because is not 12 platine for do it but 35 

I call it the "button label" screen. Haven't had it happen to me for a while... I feel your pain. (below was capped on 2014-03-29)

MGezE9Q.jpg

Yeah this is annoying issue. Locks you up since physically you are there but can not do anything, even ESC-button stops responding and you are forced to restart the game. I suspect it has to do with bad hosts as it seems to be a commonality in this issue.

The game doesn't seem to update salvage drop tables.

I just watched 1 Argon Crystal and 4 Control Modules drop in Saturn Aegaeon (Infestation Exterminate), on the third mission of that node after running a couple of Void Defences. It was a new team too.

Even a restart of the game doesn't fix that.

Phorid try 1: Dropped an Argon Crystal

Phorid try 2: Dropped an Orokin Cell (as intended on Saturn), but still Control Modules in that mission.

Phorid try 3: Dropped 3 Control Modules

Happened to a friend, too.

Those tries on Phorid were: Rubedo, Rubedo, 2 Control Modules

Doesn't seem to be lingering drop-tables, but actually the wrong drop table for infestation nodes? Still, the Orokin cell doesn't do much sense then.

Verified with a non-infested Saturn node run. That one had the component table that it should have.

Also, being in the View Mission Progress while sitting on the extraction point will fail the mission, once the other teammates are ending it. You still seem to get salvage and mods, but the progress on an infestation node isnt saved.

This is reproduceable.

Also, since 14 hit, Eximus in the Void and I think the Dark Sectors only give the exp the enemy does they are based on.

I.E. an Eximus Grineer soldier in the void gives like 80 exp, not a mulittude of that as it should be.

At least an Eximus in an Infestation mission does give the exp it should (i.e. an Eximus Runner gives ~800 exp). Derelict is, as far as I remember, working as intended, too.

Edited by Fubukin

ok once again you not answer me  why because we talk about platinum? and you think i lie

No. It can take days before you get answers just like in every other game support or forum. Most of us have spent platinum but it doesn't give us a upper hand to questions in any way. Heck, I probably have spent tens of thousands of platinum but yet I do not expect special treatment. They will answer you if it is a specific problem or if it is a patch problem then they will universally fix it to everyone so answering to those issues would be pointless.

I cannot see the error because some Pre-schooler scribbled on it very hard.

... Seriously, i know why the children love cinnamon crunch so much but i can't tell what the hell the problem is here.

Fishhead .. i get a hard fps laag and a f** high frame time cant select a mission .. nothing just ALT+F4 help.

"Deploy/Collect extractor" and 'cancel mission' buttons are clickthrough and select missions.

Invasion/Infestation missions still use Void resource drops.

No idea how to reproduce, gotten this twice thus far.

I'll activate Hysteria, things will be fine.

Hysteria will run out, and Valk will reequip my primary, then spam a no-damage (with primary equipped) Hysteria attack animation (was attack 1 first time, was spin attack a moment ago).

I could not actually attack. Didn't try jumping/sliding/etc.

Could, on the UI, swap to secondary (had no melee equipped), but char model still held my primary (Boar Prime and Angstrum, for reference).

Hysteria worked correctly for the duration whenever I reactivated it, but resumed the anim-spam when it ran out.

Reference EE.log attached to support ticket 197126

Edited by Chroia