Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

excuseme i got a question, I cant login since friday and i dont see any topic about it or saying that server is down, i already drop my firewall and the game says Error to connect failed to connect to server but the game has been updated every day just 8 or 16 Megabytes but still i cant play and i wish to know what is happening, if is just me and what can i do to fix it. 

Thanks for your time in case u answer me, Im new in this comunity and I dont know yet all the terms and where i should post this, but this is the most recent topic and i dont see anything else that talks about error fixes but it seems that everyone plays and is talking about the changes and fixes but no one is talking about connection problems.

I don't if this has already been reported.

Bug : mirage's clones are dealing way more damage than the original.

Steps to reproduce :

-equip a weapon with >100% crit chance (as below)

-use "Hall of mirrors"

- shoot at an ennemy with one of the clones

-> It doesn't seems to work when you're host

I get around 200k-650k(all were red crits as if i had 200% crit chance) damage with this paris prime build :

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Paris_prime/t_30_32222300_132-4-5-133-0-5-137-1-10-140-2-5-141-5-5-149-6-5-159-3-5_133-6-137-7-140-5-159-5-132-8-141-6-149-9-f-f/en/2-0-28

Helios does not appear to scan G3 T_T

(And yes, I won, survive and extracted with no issues.)

Precepts used, in order:

5/5 Guardian, blank, 9/10 Redirection, blank, 4/5 Investigator, Coolant Leak, blank, 3/3 Sanctuary, 0/3 Targetting Receptor, 0/5 Regen.

So yes, first active precept was scanner.

And yes, I have scanners.

I'm getting this everytime I try launch the game

"UPDATE failed!"

"The content servers are temporarily unavailable."

"ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT"

"The update will be restarted shortly..."

Does anyone know how to solve this? DE, players anyone is fine!

Hilariously enough, I have a complaint about the new dendra armor after this change!

It's not too much of a big deal, but before the change on the smoke colors palette I'd put the lowest left black on there (so on my loki it'd look like a shadowy kind of energy thing.) well, after this it's more of a grey, if I can see anything at all? Sorry, to throw this at you guys, but if there's some way to get the cool looks of after the hotfix with the looks cool with black and shadowy/smoky kind of effect of pre-hotfix, that would be amazing.

if you can't make no thing for platine and for mod you can make some thing for we can see when some one tell you because we can't see if tell me i loste alote of message is not nice for pepolle whant call me i now is for evry one but way you change this before we can't see because all is yellow now we can't see no thing if somme one make message in the team or anoser chanel

Please Put a sign in as if a player dies, when your kubrow dies. 
It's really hard to notice thats its dead, and almost impossible to find it, when it is -.- 
Please fix soon. :) 
Otherwise GJ 
Ohh and sometimes Qunatas squares are stuck in Mirages ability 1 so they dosen't travel, but insted just stays stuck on the weapon. 

For 2 weeks now my chat has been broken. Either I get an endless loading icon in my chat or I get the chat tabs but they are all completely dead. I don't even get the "You have been playing for over an hour" message or the redtext messages for that matter.

Every chat is dead except for my Clan tab but that only rarely works.

For the love of Lotus please fix this. I can't coordinate with my clan or do any trading like this.

• Penta shots fired from Hall of Mirror clones will no longer display weapon trails.

What did u realy do to the penta + HOM combo... i know they nerfed her damage, but i dont just see a plain damage reduction.

fom a 90K+ red crit to like 5 or 6, 5k physical damage numbers... and a bunch of blue zeros.

i was expecting just a normal 30 or 20k number, not that number soup

T4 survival is bugged. Enemies barely spawn and drop very slim amounts of life support. Life support depletes wayy too fast now. I can't even get to 20 mins anymore cuz of life support. It wasn't a prob before though, lasted 30-40 mins, prob a bug. Is anyone having this problem? Anyway fix this please DE, it's makes it entirely impossible for farming Loki prime helmet. Thank you for everything !

T4 survival is bugged. Enemies barely spawn and drop very slim amounts of life support. Life support depletes wayy too fast now. I can't even get to 20 mins anymore cuz of life support. It wasn't a prob before though, lasted 30-40 mins, prob a bug. Is anyone having this problem? Anyway fix this please DE, it's makes it entirely impossible for farming Loki prime helmet. Thank you for everything !

Before U14 hit, the spawn rate for both enemies and life support had been really great. A team without nekros can last at least 40 mins. We actually had some nice challenges. Right now the one big challenge we have to face is to try not to get choked to death by Lotus for 20+ mins, which to me isn't fun at all. A team without a nekros now is sure not being able to reach 25.

Edited by cyril1204