Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

Just remove buying the DNA Stabilizers for the kubrows, remove the time gate on the stasis and let us just customize how they look as we want. Its a shooter not a pet simulator. I just want to jump in and  play. It's insane we have to even pay for that. In games like Marvel Heroes they have something called Team Ups. I get a full Human (or Mutant) in that, which beats a dog, and I never have to feed them and they don't hate me when I die and I don't have to wait any amount of time in regards to anything to do with them. In Star Trek Online I have 4 Bridge Officers, same story. Remove this mechanic please. I'm not going to farm your solar rail pvp in a pve game to "strike it rich" to afford this dog;s vet space vet skills, and if you MUST keep this lame mechanic in, make a class in veterinary medicine so we can learn that and never have to deal with this stupid cost of healing them again.  The ideal situation is like Marvel, log in, summon the pet, play the @(*()$ game, have fun and never worry about anything to do with the dog.

if you do one mission a day on average thats enough to pay for the upkeep lol. and if you dont want to upkeep it use a sentinel they were fine before so why not now? or put it in stasis?

Ok, I don't know if this was an unlisted change or something but for some reason my rhino prime's stomp is weaker than it used to be, meaning it instantly killed rank 32 and under enemies, now it barely hurts rank 20s, and also my iron skin can't last as long as it used to. Its getting on my nerves that for some reason my rhino prime is downgraded, WHY HE IS SO WEAK!??