Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Fixed an issue with Split Chamber and the Quanta resulting in a face explosion when fired, projectiles from the same ‘shot’ will no longer collide with each other.
....yesssssssssssssssss!

.Thank You Dev's for these and the other fixes and changes/updates... ;)

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Excellent! Now how 'bout that "Release Kubrow" button? 

Edited by CorrTerek

Hmm, I kinda preferred the old Dendra armor, it stood out more and fit with the Edo armor chest plate really well.

Also, no fix for Banshee's sonar?  Well, I mean, it's still a good update...

Edit:I do like the Dendra armor pieces when "activated" though, that part looks nice.

Edited by UFOLoche

So now its gonna take twice as long to dispose of an unwanted kubrow cause we simply have no room in the freezer for it?

Where is the method of dealing with a Kubrow you don't want cause you already have one ie. Raksa of which I have multiples of? 

Why can we not trade em, set em up for adoption or hand em to Lotus so she can be a crazy Kubrow lady? 

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

I wonder. I'm a mediocre equipped player who sometimes doesn't even run a mission per day and I have no problems with the upkeep. 100.000 credits over 12 days is decently rounded to 8400 credits per day. This is basically one daily mission. And there is also always the opportunity to put the Kubrow into stasis to avoid degeneration. Crafty people who even have to work during the week can even reduce the upkeep of Kubrows to zero and still have them available whenever they need.

That said, there is an entirely different thing I find unfair;

Why is the PUPPY subject to genetic deterioration? Isn't that a bit odd? It definitely wasn't that way before, and I don't know which patch introduced this.

I wonder. I'm a mediocre equipped player who sometimes doesn't even run a mission per day and I have no problems with the upkeep. 100.000 credits over 12 days is decently rounded to 8400 credits per day. This is basically one daily mission. And there is also always the opportunity to put the Kubrow into stasis to avoid degeneration. Crafty people who even have to work during the week can even reduce the upkeep of Kubrows to zero and still have them available whenever they need.

That said, there is an entirely different thing I find unfair;

Why is the PUPPY subject to genetic deterioration? Isn't that a bit odd? It definitely wasn't that way before, and I don't know which patch introduced this.

genetic deterioration has been there since it started

I normally hate the "CHANGE IT BACK NAO!!!!!1!!!!!one!!1!!" posts... but... I'm going to have to make one.

The new Dendra armor is... well... a lot less attractive. The old version was simple, pretty, and glowy. The new one is busy, unpretty, and... well.. still glowy, but less so.

Can haz good-looking Dendra armor pl0x?