Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

It would be great if you could halved the loyalty decrease as well, if not more.

Edited by Ninjamander

Additions:

• New Infested Capture missions are here! Play them today on Eris!

Changes:

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.
  • Penta shots fired from Hall of Mirror clones will no longer display weapon trails.
  • Tweaked the visual fidelity on Castana explosions spawned from Hall of Mirror clones.
  • Reduced the amount of vacuum damage received in Infested Defense missions.
  • Tweaked the visuals and improved the performance on the Liset loading screens - your Liset is now pilot-able on loading screens! .
  • Reworked appearance aspects of the Dendra Armor to appear more impressive and high quality.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with downed players who are out of revives temporarily preventing squad members from finishing missions.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to cancel out of Mission Complete screen during the Outro cinematic which would cause them to get dumped back into the level.
  • Fixed an issue with the poison clouds in Infested Defense missions not consistently damaging players.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck inside Dojo doors.
  • Fixed an exploit which allowed players to gain inordinate amount of experience in the Tutorial levels.
  • Fixed an issue with matchmaking no longer working for clients if the host left the lobby during the mission countdown.
  • Fixed an issue with Split Chamber and the Quanta resulting in a face explosion when fired, projectiles from the same ‘shot’ will no longer collide with each other.
  • Fixed an issue with join in-progress functionality not working correctly for publicly hosted alerts, invasion, Conclave, Dark Sector, and Nightmare missions.
  • Fixed an issue with Volt’s Shield ability not amplifying the damage of client projectiles that pass through them.
  • Fixed an issue with players not in clans being unable to launch Dark Sector missions.

Sigh.... Ive been waiting for the day to come when it says - Fixed Nova's Antimatter drop not absorbing damage on clients.

I normally hate the "CHANGE IT BACK NAO!!!!!1!!!!!one!!1!!" posts... but... I'm going to have to make one.

The new Dendra armor is... well... a lot less attractive. The old version was simple, pretty, and glowy. The new one is busy, unpretty, and... well.. still glowy, but less so.

Can haz good-looking Dendra armor pl0x?

I usually dislike 1% or less of the hotfix changes, but this is one of them haha, I thought the Dendra would be normal now, you know, like the same thing for the right and left side of the frame.

Kubrow abandon option / quest now, please.

Or lift the limit how many eggs we can keep and name the eggs for their breed, as in, player X has 3 Sahasa eggs, 2 Raksa eggs, etc, and we decide what breed we want to hatch.

Is fake with this update - cost is 100,000 not 50,000 credits.

Now it takes longer to deteriorate, before this update i think it was 20% DNA degrade every 24 hours (according to the wiki) now probably will be 20% every 48 hours, thats why it says "dna decay rate" in the patch notes, it doesn`t say anything about the DNA stabilizers cost.

On a side note: Im gonna say this in the most honest way possible but the way the devs works with the community here is awesome, they fix most of the things quick and seems like they read the feedback so i will take my oportunity to say;

Take a look at how hysteria`s targeting works, when you start a combo is a bit difficult to switch targets because it keeps hitting in a straight line.

Keep the good work.

Thx Megan, now we just need the loyalty mechanic to be reworked as well...

(as in compleatly removed from the game)

Changes:

Not good enough. Warframe is not an MMORPG. I am very displeased with the direction the game has taken in U14.

• Reworked appearance aspects of the Dendra Armor to appear more impressive and high quality.

Change It back please. The new look doesn't convey armor; it looks like glass you cant even see most of it.  The second version of it was the best so far because it was bulky enough to be armor not some dinky little glass stuff.  I like the new detail but bring back the ummf behind the armor lets see it all not parts of it at a time.  I also feel cheated bc i spent plat on this and i would NOT have bought the new armor so i would like it changed or my plat back. It use to look like energy now it is just glass.  I would rather be able to see it then have a few details and not be able to see the rest of it.

( i took  a lot of these descriptive phrases from my clan comms so its not just me saying this)

Dendra armor looks really good but can you make it glow alittle bit more?, make the glow from the "activated" (meele or dash activation makes it glow more) stance to the "inactive" stance, and the new activated stace glow more, because right now "active" and "inactive" stances look almost the same... almost transparent...

Still getting stuck on the infinite "please wait..." screen when joining a mission/squad.

I think it happens every-time that an alert haves infested as enemies.

Only way to get out of these is by force crashing the game, a cancel button would be hoopdido-great.

Change It back please. The new look doesn't convey armor; it looks like glass you cant even see most of it.  The second version of it was the best so far because it was bulky enough to be armor not some dinky little glass stuff.  I like the new detail but bring back the ummf behind the armor lets see it all not parts of it at a time.  I also feel cheated bc i spent plat on this and i would NOT have bought the new armor so i would like it changed or my plat back. It use to look like energy now it is just glass.  I would rather be able to see it then have a few details and not be able to see the rest of it.

( i took  a lot of these descriptive phrases from my clan comms so its not just me saying this)

So much this. Glass is the best word to describe it. I would've never paid for glass, but the old armor was by far the best in the game.

DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Nooo!  You mean I have to wait twice as long for the unwanted ones to die?  Please give us a way to sell off kubrows, otherwise I just have to say - shameless stasis slot sales pitch =(

Still getting stuck on the infinite "please wait..." screen when joining a mission/squad.

Only way to get out of these is by force crashing the game, a cancel button would be hoopdido-great.

A cancel button on that would be greatly appreciated. 

The cost was never really the problem, it was the presence of a DNA decay rate that you cannot avoid at all in tandem with an item you must purchase to reverse the effects.  This really doesn't solve the problem, it merely makes it less apparent...

Not that I don't appreciate the hotfix, just providing feedback.  So yeah, thanks for the hotfix.  c:

Is the catalyst alert spinning it wheels in the loading screen for anyone else?

Yeah had the same problem works if you solo or inv only.