Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

Loaded in and saw the catalyst alert. Attempted to join but after 2 minutes of "Please Wait" I killed the process and restarted the client. I went solo and was able to run the entire mission, but at extraction the catalyst was not listed in the rewards. 

I went to inquire others in chat if they had similar circumstances and found the chat box empty. I restarted the client. After logging in I checked my inventory and found the catalyst blueprint (yay!). But chat was still missing.

Attempted again to join a public alert mission, there was no "please wait" but halfway through the loading screen it stopped loading. I couldn't alt-tab and eventually had to ctrl-alt-del out and kill the process again. That brought me here. I'm not really complaining, just saying.

P.S. I love the concept of this hotfix. Thanks for your work.

99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs; take ten down, patch it a round, 96 little bugs and a downed chat server in the code

Edited by Po1sOn4Ppl3z

• New Infested Capture missions are here! Play them today on Eris!
  • Tweaked the visuals and improved the performance on the Liset loading screens - your Liset is now pilot-able on loading screens! .

YEEAAAHHH

Been thinking about those.....

Just remove buying the DNA Stabilizers for the kubrows, remove the time gate on the stasis and let us just customize how they look as we want. Its a shooter not a pet simulator. I just want to jump in and  play. It's insane we have to even pay for that. In games like Marvel Heroes they have something called Team Ups. I get a full Human (or Mutant) in that, which beats a dog, and I never have to feed them and they don't hate me when I die and I don't have to wait any amount of time in regards to anything to do with them. In Star Trek Online I have 4 Bridge Officers, same story. Remove this mechanic please. I'm not going to farm your solar rail pvp in a pve game to "strike it rich" to afford this dog;s vet space vet skills, and if you MUST keep this lame mechanic in, make a class in veterinary medicine so we can learn that and never have to deal with this stupid cost of healing them again.  The ideal situation is like Marvel, log in, summon the pet, play the @(*()$ game, have fun and never worry about anything to do with the dog.

I agree

Kubrows with reactors installed should be permanently unable to die from neglect much less lose DNA integrity. You're putting platinum into them, and it would be a shame if you happened to lose internet for some reason and be unable to maintain your pet.

Not good enough DE. For all the hype of getting space dogs, it ended up as a tamagotchi but worse since at least a goddamn tamagotchi only needs you to spend a few seconds a day to not let it die. You want us to spend an hour (ONE FREAKING HOUR) farming every single day to keep our goddamn virtual dog? Why do you even have this damn thing in the first place? What's next, a new warframe where if you don't play it for 2 hours a day it will be deleted? Are you moving on to appease whales and harcore players and ditching us casuals who barely have 2 hours a day to play now?

You want a credit sink? Implement that into kubrow customization. Hardcore players with millions of credits can splurge on trying to make their kubrow the prettiest in the galaxy and they can hold kennel shows or some crap. Make re-engineering your kubrow fur color/pattern/size/ear shape/poop smell requires drops from wild kubrows and 500,000 credit or something.

At this point, kubrows are a feature that is locked away from us with not enough time to farm credits. Your microtransaction used to be about paying for impatience which was good for casuals. This is not paying for impatience, this is forcing us to play more or pay more to keep a feature. The currency used to be time, now it is labor.  It's stupid.

Changes:
  • DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Sorry to say it but that is not enough to make me continue to use kubrows. 

I do not like credit drains in games and frankly that is all I see here.

I appreciate the effort you put into making the Kubrow but I hate seeing them used for something so deceitful, this is not Perfect World Entertainment.

Not good enough DE. For all the hype of getting space dogs, it ended up as a tamagotchi but worse since at least a goddamn tamagotchi only needs you to spend a few seconds a day to not let it die. You want us to spend an hour (ONE FREAKING HOUR) farming every single day to keep our goddamn virtual dog? Why do you even have this damn thing in the first place? What's next, a new warframe where if you don't play it for 2 hours a day it will be deleted? Are you moving on to appease whales and harcore players and ditching us casuals who barely have 2 hours a day to play now?

You want a credit sink? Implement that into kubrow customization. Hardcore players with millions of credits can splurge on trying to make their kubrow the prettiest in the galaxy and they can hold kennel shows or some crap. Make re-engineering your kubrow fur color/pattern/size/ear shape/poop smell requires drops from wild kubrows and 500,000 credit or something.

At this point, kubrows are a feature that is locked away from us with not enough time to farm credits. Your microtransaction used to be about paying for impatience which was good for casuals. This is not paying for impatience, this is forcing us to play more or pay more to keep a feature. The currency used to be time, now it is labor.  It's stupid.

This man knows what he is talking about, you should take note of it. Not only him but many other people (including me) have the exact same concerns. No offence but I don't want to see this game go down the same path as firefall. They (the firefall developers) deliberately censored the players that didn't agree with their ideals (which was a majority of the players) and went on to post "updates" that they claimed the community asked for. Do NOT go down that path DE, I will not forgive you for it, not after all the time I have played and supported this game.