Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

Hotfix 14.1.3

i dont know how i feel about this.....now its going to take twice as long to kill one of my kubrow to get more space for stasis.....

why would you want to kill your Kubrow  ?

Edited by Patkin

For some reason, my chat is all glitched.  I'm not sure if it just needs a while or if it really is a bug, but it doesn't show any of the tabs, and the scroll bar is out of place, as are several other things.

• Upvote 1

why would you want to kill your Kubrow  ?

to make another without wasting platinum on a stasis slot. derp. some of us like colors. or we might want a sahasa mixed it, ect.

DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Thanks. Now off to remove the other half for next patch? Since it's illogical I see no reason for this feature to be in the game - feral kubrows are fine, they need no dna stabilizers, so what's wrong with ours? Tenno can only make defective kubrows? Since the egg is that of feral kubrows', then it must be something after it hatches... traumatic childhood?

Penta shots fired from Hall of Mirror clones will no longer display weapon trails.

I know you want to minimaze the strain on our computers but isn't there an option affecting the particle system in the graphical settings? I know it's not the same but I doubt anyone would bite you if one of the graphical options would affect this. Like if it's on low, these extra trails are removed. Sorry but for me it looks weird that 4 out of 5 grenades don't have trails - also it's MUCH harder to tell where they fell/ricocheted to.

Reworked appearance aspects of the Dendra Armor to appear more impressive and high quality.

Well, originally it looked like someone smashed a flashlight into my feet... the "projector part" that is.

Chat

Also, chat seems to be completely unavailible for me somehow. The panel can be opened as usual but there are no tabs, just a rolling loading circle.

Edited by K_Shiro
  • Upvote 1

Split Chamber on the Quanta isn't quite fixed yet.  As per the patch notes the cubes don't explode immediately, but the cubes don't travel nearly as far as they should either.

why are there no chat? I can't chat for 10 hrs

same what gives   ? _ ?   

p.s.    still having problems,    like i have the incubator segment instaled  but still getting the  acquire the incubator segment i have tryed 4 times now to get a diffrint one to reinstall and every time after the misshion is fin   i crash and have to relog  , i have 2 kubrows now and can't use them do to the fact of not being able to get the calloer and it still needs fixing plz  for the love of god fix this ; _ ;

I'm having same chat problem I'm not getting any chat loading up

Edited by SM0KE-

ever since the update, my settings will not save. i log out and log back in and all my settings are resetted. im reinstalling, but i dont know if it will help. can someone help?

mission can't be saved,

done catalyst alert twice, but still nothing.

and yes, Chat..

check your foundry 

i dont know how i feel about this.....now its going to take twice as long to kill one of my kubrow to get more space for stasis.....

+

couldn't do the mission, when I was looking for players for the alert. Keep saying " Please Wait ". I couldn't do anything, alt + f4 didn't do anything. Then, I started to do the alert alone, and then, black screen.

I checked the game integrity in Steam. 173 files were not acquired and I get an update of 4go. Seriously, this game is seriously pissing me off.

First login - No Extraktors visible - Relogg

Second login - Extraktors back - Message "Unlock Port 3960 & 3962" - These ports are unlocked sice the first day i play Warframe, so why the report? - Relogg

Third login - Chatwindows are empty no Regio, Reku or other Channel logoff any Good bye for Today

• Upvote 1