Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started Terminus On Mercury And This Is Where I Spawned

Jahadaya

I started a Solo mission on Mercury and I spawned on the Dark sector PvP Map

2014-08-01_00004_zps74fe1906.jpg

2014-08-01_00007_zps701fb5af.jpg

It was pretty damn epic being there by myself, and I just played around with my new sexy channeling color :D

2014-08-01_00008_zps7441e971.jpg U want it. U kno. 2014-08-01_00009_zps6b497e09.jpg 2014-08-01_00010_zps21b5598c.jpg

Anyway, I think this bug occurred because right before doing this mission I tried to do the PvP Conflict on Sechura, but left while it was loading (Nobody was joining the game. No, I was not set to solo, I clicked that option after leaving the lobby). Maybe doing that'll help recreate this glitch. Whether it happens or not probably isn't dependent on which nodes you choose to do (although of course you have to leave a dark sector pvp and start a normal mission).

Yea I joined a Sedna Kappa Mission last night and I was Spawned above the pipe system in the map. It was really weird being above the map, and on top of that I could shoot and kill enemies just couldn't get the drops from them. If I wasn't at work I would post the screenshot I took. I'm guessing this happened because that's the last location of the host when it loaded me in and I guess the game got confused with the pipe and placed me on top of it.

I've had this happen a few times as well. I think it's when I went into a DS Conflict mission selection screen, tried to start the mission, matchmaking sat there doing nothing for a long time and I got impatient and cancelled the mission and then subsequently started a normal mission somewhere else. Then instead of loading the normal mission, it dumped me into an empty DS Conflict mission map.

If you attempt to do a conflict defense and there are no attackers, half the time afterwards, if you don't restart the game, any time you try to start a new mission, it'll instead throw you into an empty instance of the pvp map with the doors locked and you spawning in with full gear and mods and companion