Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pickup Filter

Norry.

You know how there is the white scrolling items as you pick them up at the bottom of the screen?

Credits +123 Argon +1 etc...

What I would like to see is a filter added to the game that you can select things you are looking for specifically and it will pop up in bold in the center of the screen instead of down at the bottom.

Currently if you are farming argon, for example, and are 35 min into a T3 survival, chances are there is a lot of combat going on and a lot of drops your carrier is picking up for you. Now, it is very easy to miss when that argon is picked up so you can't mark for the rest of the group because you didn't know.

With the suggested option, you could put a tick in a box and any time after that when you pickup argon it will pop up higher than the normal white pickup scrolling, bold, maybe different color (heck make it have options to configure where and what color it pops up as too) then when the above group finds one they could mark where it was for everyone and it's much less likely to be overlooked. Doesn't have to be too inclusive. Rare materials would be a great start.

You know how there is the white scrolling items as you pick them up at the bottom of the screen?

Credits +123 Argon +1 etc...

What I would like to see is a filter added to the game that you can select things you are looking for specifically and it will pop up in bold in the center of the screen instead of down at the bottom.

Currently if you are farming argon, for example, and are 35 min into a T3 survival, chances are there is a lot of combat going on and a lot of drops your carrier is picking up for you. Now, it is very easy to miss when that argon is picked up so you can't mark for the rest of the group because you didn't know.

With the suggested option, you could put a tick in a box and any time after that when you pickup argon it will pop up higher than the normal white pickup scrolling, bold, maybe different color (heck make it have options to configure where and what color it pops up as too) then when the above group finds one they could mark where it was for everyone and it's much less likely to be overlooked. Doesn't have to be too inclusive. Rare materials would be a great start.

I would very much love something like this. Not only is it easy to miss with carrier sucking up so much, but if you're lagging even a little, there are A LOT of pickups it simply decides not to show you. It's been like that since the new HUD. Either having them in bold on the bottom, or an option to flash it in the middle of the screen or something to make it stand out.

With rare mods/cores we now have that golden pillar. You could also do that for "rare" drops. Morphics(haha, kinda), Orokin Cells, Neural Sensors, Argon, etc. Maybe even different colors to signify it. We already have it with Oberon drops, so it wouldn't require "new" features.

You know what I'd like?

A UI element that let me track drops I've picked up during a mission.

While in the mission.

So even if it wasn't something they could "filter' I could just use a diegetic UI element to quickly scroll through what I've looted.