Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints missing

Argent_Shard

Same here Sharkbutt.. Dark Sword was fine, but the others disappeared, I also brought the Afuris blueprint and bought two Furis to make it, But it says I cannot make it when i have all the materials.

Sorry, the UI is weird for this, for blueprints that CONSUME items you need to click through to pick.

Sorry, the UI is weird for this, for blueprints that CONSUME items you need to click through to pick.

Thanks Warframe Staff, as a closed beta tester I had to fiddle around to find it out, I plan to spend 50 dollars for founders today but really wanted to use it on plasma sword, the update itself is great but the foundary made a lot of people cry.

Swords seem fine - problem is if you have a Dagger blueprint in your Foundry as well it will hide the rest.

Oh right, so the dagger blueprints are overlapping the swords, I guess once daggers are fixxed we'll see the swords again.

Hey steve just popping in my Heat Blade was into construction and now its gone so the blades are definetly having issues.

just see if you can fix whats up thanks your doing a great job! Love the new upgrade system

Edited by TheGrayFox

Hi, after the patch i lost the Plasma sword blueprint, and when i buy the Hek blueprint from market dosen't apear in my foundry i tried twice still nothing

and sorry for offtopic my maximum capacity for shields mods that i had them instaled allready the percentage on them droped the give less now for example i had 946 shield now i have 385...... it just dosen't seem right

also for everyone experiencing extremely low shields, try resetting them and putting back in all the points and mods, it seems after the new patch it doesnt count the bonus correctly unless you reset.

had 225 with full lv30 warframe and several shield mods ( when u supposedly get 250 shield just with the 100 base and the 3 +50 capacity upgrades without any mod ), resetted it and got around 500 ( which is still low imo because the mods changed to flat amount instead of percentage )

also for everyone experiencing extremely low shields, try resetting them and putting back in all the points and mods, it seems after the new patch it doesnt count the bonus correctly unless you reset.

What do you mean by "resetting them"? Do you mean taking out the mods and putting them back in and pay for the mods all over again?

What do you mean by "resetting them"? Do you mean taking out the mods and putting them back in and pay for the mods all over again?

correct, respeccing the warframe increased my shields a bit. but still pretty low because of current flat bonuses.