General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Ps4 Petition Rubedo Pack

(PSN)thegothicwitch

The Rubedo skins weren't obtained with Platinum. One had to obtain the items through Steam via crafting badges with Steam trading cards during their summer sale.

I know they weren't obtained wih plat but day of he dead skins and others are and the real issuie isn't warframe or de it's the fact that it is a steam exclusive there are a lot of people hat play warframe without steam and didn't get the skins so it's just something you have to deal with, and I doubt any of you ps4 players would have been willing enough to buy the rube do viper skin for $300 off the steamarket. Sorry about the punctuation typing on a phone

yes  i think we should be getting some bundles and some exclusive to ps4  bundles for the the Ps4

because pc player's have been getting spoiled with all sorts of exclusive stuff like the excal prime and a lot of other things. as well we are behind on the updates so if anything we should be getting more exclusive items and bundles.

i hope others fell the same way as well and this is not for nothing.

These were only for the steam summer sale for PC. Technically they're not "exclusive" since you can buy them in the steam market. Same with

the phased Vauban and Asa. Asking for these on PS4 will only cause more problems and spark more arguments on the forums. Please just leave them be.

Yes, because everyone knows DE has some sort of crazy agenda to victimize PS4 players.

Anyways, if you want PS4 players to have a chance at that then people who don't play warframe off steam should also have a chance at it. And players who were out of town for the summer sale. And players who just couldn't get it. Hell, maybe they should just give it free to everyone! Or we can just accept we all can't have everything and move on.

No i dont think DE has anything against us, actually, i truly believe that if it wasnt for the gigantic amount of butthurt caused probably by a disturbed childhood of some founders, DE would give us a shot at getting excal prime in a prime access like package. Same applies to other goodies, the slightest sound of exclusive things for us makes some of you go crazy. So no, i dont think they are the cause, they are victims.

As for your second statement, neither you or i have the slightest credibility to talk about that, as we have no clue about how those steam deals happen.

What i do think though is that in respect and praise to the ps4 community for the things we lack we should get ONE special thing, and a recolored yomo syandana and a bunch of colors taken from other palettes put together do not fall in that category.

Of course that the sentiment of empathy, that should be inherent to every human being, is luxury here, so i wont expect it from anyone.

No i dont think DE has anything against us, actually, i truly believe that if it wasnt for the gigantic amount of butthurt caused probably by a disturbed childhood of some founders, DE would give us a shot at getting excal prime in a prime access like package. Same applies to other goodies, the slightest sound of exclusive things for us makes some of you go crazy. So no, i dont think they are the cause, they are victims.

As for your second statement, neither you or i have the slightest credibility to talk about that, as we have no clue about how those steam deals happen.

What i do think though is that in respect and praise to the ps4 community for the things we lack we should get ONE special thing, and a recolored yomo syandana and a bunch of colors taken from other palettes put together do not fall in that category.

Of course that the sentiment of empathy, that should be inherent to every human being, is luxury here, so i wont expect it from anyone.

That's totally understandable. I would be all for PS4 exclusive cosmetics, there's nothing wrong with that. 

The problem is with the excal prime butthurt, and the continuous "DE is victimizing us" attitude. 

yes  i think we should be getting some bundles and some exclusive to ps4  bundles for the the Ps4

because pc player's have been getting spoiled with all sorts of exclusive stuff like the excal prime and a lot of other things. as well we are behind on the updates so if anything we should be getting more exclusive items and bundles.

Excal Prime was merely a incentive for Founders packs to help the game get up and running. Sort of like a "kick starter campaign". Since most games have founders packs that are only available for awhile then disappear when they have the funding. And if you're talking about the event weapons as exclusives DE have said that they will reappear in future events.

Here's the problem with that statement: Excal Prime was not an exclusive AT THE TIME. When it was released, there was no other platform. DE was not sitting around saying "Let's not give this to PS4." because at that time Warframe was PC only. Next thing is, the game is free to play, and it's easy to run on most computers, if people want the PC stuff that badly, they can download the game on PC for no charge. Now the way I see it, if someone has a PS4, it's pretty likely they own a decent PC, considering you can build a functioning PC on the same budget as a PS4. 

That's totally understandable. I would be all for PS4 exclusive cosmetics, there's nothing wrong with that. 

The problem is with the excal prime butthurt, and the continuous "DE is victimizing us" attitude. 

Well then you have my respect, like i said, such sentiment is luxury here!

Indeed it may sound like im pointing fingers at DE and going all tin foil hat, but thats truly not the case, like i said, i am very sure it is a pure peer pressure case of the people i described, but that is life. I only blame DE for forgetting old weapons and frames, but hey U27 is right around the corner lol ( dev stream 34 reference).

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

Well then you have my respect, like i said, such sentiment is luxury here!

Indeed it may sound like im pointing fingers at DE and going all tin foil hat, but thats truly not the case, like i said, i am very sure it is a pure peer pressure case of the people i described, but that is life. I only blame DE for forgetting old weapons and frames, but hey U27 is right around the corner lol ( dev stream 34 reference).

I don't see why anyone would be against console getting exclusives. Doesn't really make sense to me.

The main issue is with excal prime. A lot of PS4 players seem to have a serious issue with him for some reason.

Edit: another thing that confuses me is the whole "we're being pushed aside to make room for console players" attitude many PC players have.

Edited by vaugahn

I'll personally trade you those skins if you, in return, get us a new UI which isn't clearly designed to work for consoles, but fail at it. Oh, and giving PC players non-buggy updates without constant DDOS attacks.

Edited by ChameleonDude

Can anyone tell me about any exclusive that actually have meant a real damn? I mean, they got Excal prime, ok. I'm bent out of shape for that, but even if it came out for PS4, I didn't make it here for when Warframe was first put out for the public. But so what? Excal prime just has a nice looking mask... That's it, really. All the other primes that I know of we have. Oh, and just some of the event mod cards. But I think they're going to slowly introduce that into the game by making Void bosses. I'm not sure if you can obtain these mod cards through transmutation or vault box things but whatever. 

My whole unclear point is that this whole damn argument is about something that doesn't really matter. It's just something that'll make you look fabulous and doesn't reduce or increase anything but personal pleasure for the game, unless we talk about all of the mod cards. But like I said before, they may start slowly bringing those in for the rest of the gamers later, who hadn't even heard of the game in time to get those events or something. 

P.S I'm quite happy that the Cicero mods are finally available through destroying Corrupted Vor. I started playing this game literally five or six hours before the event ended and didn't get a chance. I didn't understand what the events even were until much later. 

You ps4 players get exclusives all the time for example you get u14 without any bugs. That was a joke but you get some exclusive Scarfs and other things and if you want you can always make a steam account buy the skin off the market and do a account migration before it ends and see of that works

well technically my friend, when we ps4 players do get u14 we will still have bugs I'm afraid. people gotta understand that pc and ps4 are different and each carries thier own problems...so with that said no, we don't get major top notch exclusives like pc nor steam

That's exactly what I would be saying. I could care less if PS4 got exclusives, it's really not that big of a deal.

But this is what the PS4 users are upset about, the only 2 exclusives they've ever been given are not really exclusive. The Obsidian Yomo can be recreated using other pallets, and the Ps4 pallets has colours mixed in from other pallets.

On the other hand, you can't recreate the Phased skins, Day of the dead skins or Rubedo skins that PC users had the luxury of obtaining.

I couldn't really care about the exclusives, I prefer customising things myself than putting on unchangeable skins, but I do think it's a little "unfair" (if that's a suitable word) that PS4 exclusives aren't really exclusive. While on PC they really are worthy exclusives.

well technically my friend, when we ps4 players do get u14 we will still have bugs I'm afraid. people gotta understand that pc and ps4 are different and each carries thier own problems...so with that said no, we don't get major top notch exclusives like pc nor steam

Uh... We don't have bugs. Because PC's get it first and they're all fixed. Yeah, there's framerate drops and yeah, there's some freezing but your game doesn't stop, log you off, exit your game, blue screen your computer, etc... We have those things polished off before we get it. We're basically spoiled little kids at this moment.

Technically you already have them. Obsidian Yomo can be created yourself and the Palette has colours from the others available.

I would give you my rubedo skin for free just to get it's ugliness away from me. Anyway I could care less what you have or don't have. I'm not against PS4 having exclusives, but if you make an exclusive for PC and then give it to PS4...well it's no longer exclusive...and anyway it was through Steam so....yeah...unless Steam starts working with Sony that's not going to happen.

But this is what the PS4 users are upset about, the only 2 exclusives they've ever been given are not really exclusive. The Obsidian Yomo can be recreated using other pallets, and the Ps4 pallets has colours mixed in from other pallets.

On the other hand, you can't recreate the Phased skins, Day of the dead skins or Rubedo skins that PC users had the luxury of obtaining.

I couldn't really care about the exclusives, I prefer customising things myself than putting on unchangeable skins, but I do think it's a little "unfair" (if that's a suitable word) that PS4 exclusives aren't really exclusive. While on PC they really are worthy exclusives.

It's a PC game with a console port. It sucks, but that's life.

Plus, very very few PC players have those skins. 

I would give you my rubedo skin for free just to get it's ugliness away from me. Anyway I could care less what you have or don't have. I'm not against PS4 having exclusives, but if you make an exclusive for PC and then give it to PS4...well it's no longer exclusive...and anyway it was through Steam so....yeah...unless Steam starts working with Sony that's not going to happen.

I do not have an interest in the Rubedo skins or any of the PC skins for that matter.