Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Petition Rubedo Pack

(PSN)thegothicwitch

But this is what the PS4 users are upset about, the only 2 exclusives they've ever been given are not really exclusive. The Obsidian Yomo can be recreated using other pallets, and the Ps4 pallets has colours mixed in from other pallets.

On the other hand, you can't recreate the Phased skins, Day of the dead skins or Rubedo skins that PC users had the luxury of obtaining.

I couldn't really care about the exclusives, I prefer customising things myself than putting on unchangeable skins, but I do think it's a little "unfair" (if that's a suitable word) that PS4 exclusives aren't really exclusive. While on PC they really are worthy exclusives.

Rubedo and Phased skins are both Steam exclusives. Maybe there's a pattern there. Maybe Steam figured out that by turning these items into exclusives for their user-run market, they can make said items worth hundreds of dollars simply by marking some of them as rare. Even on the common ones, what's the motive? Well it turns out Steam gets a small cut of each sale on one of those items in their user-run market, the exact same thing that happens on CS:GO, people will pay hundreds of dollars for a skin on a knife. Those two skins are less-so about exclusivity, and more so about Steam making sales and finding more ways to empty everyone's pockets during seasonal sales. It's actually kind of a really smart move for Steam in terms of making money, albeit not the most fair.

Technically you already have them. Obsidian Yomo can be created yourself and the Palette has colours from the others available.

Honestly, they're not even exclusives. DE just suckered us into to buying platinum to buy those things for people who don't know better.

i know that some pc players don't like the  rubedo skins but  ps4 players don't have them to buy and make our own minds up about them so give us the bundles as well and let's not give more things just to one platform, balance it out for all platforms 

i know that some pc players don't like the  rubedo skins but  ps4 players don't have them to buy and make our own minds up about them so give us the bundles as well and let's not give more things just to one platform, balance it out for all platforms 

Looking it this all objectively... They have to bust their balls just to get us the game at all... It's only natural PC get exclusives and things first because it was theirs first and it's easier for DE to get those things to them. Also... Some of these things aren't worth it. Rubedo Rhino? He looks horrid. It's a bronze Rhino. Might as well go for Rhino Prime just for the golden iron skin which looks much better and it's FREE. All these other things... It's just a copper brown with a shiny finish... That's really it. 

Looking it this all objectively... They have to bust their balls just to get us the game at all... It's only natural PC get exclusives and things first because it was theirs first and it's easier for DE to get those things to them. Also... Some of these things aren't worth it. Rubedo Rhino? He looks horrid. It's a bronze Rhino. Might as well go for Rhino Prime just for the golden iron skin which looks much better and it's FREE. All these other things... It's just a copper brown with a shiny finish... That's really it. 

Red...not brown...

if you ever get any of that is not gonna be cheap the rubedo viper skin is 42 bucks on steam and if you really think DE is gonna give them away for free you're dreaming 

It doesn't look worth it at all, lol. I mean... Steam does make you pay too much for general garbage... You have to pay 8-10 dollars to play Paradigm Shift. Don't even look at it, here, I'll let you see how bad it is. 

Rubedo skins were not a bundle that was given out to PC players, or even available through Warframe's in-game market. To obtain Rubedo skins one needed to either buy the skins individually as items from Steams user-run market, or they had to obtain them by crafting summer sale badges in the summer sale. To craft summer sale badges people needed Steam summer sale trading cards, Steam summer trading cards were obtained by getting 1 for every 10$ spent on games during the summer sale, or by voting on 3 different games during the flash sales (each one about 8 hours apart, for 10 days). The badges required 10 different cards total (Even if you got a card drop, you were likely to get a bunch of the same card), so as you can guess they weren't the easiest things to craft. Even when you got a badge, the item you got was random, it wasn't even always for Warframe. I crafted one and I got an item for a game I didn't even play. Even then, there's not a whole lot of these items around, so this idea that all PC players got them is completely off.

When it comes to the Rubedo Rhino skins, there's probably some 20,000 of them in circulation or so, which covers a rather small portion of people when you think about millions of people playing a game. The rest of the items have far fewer in circulation, as of this exact moment there's only 132 rubedo Drakgoon skins on the market, so there's probably not many more in circulation. The rubedo Vipers? Probably not even 100 were crafted. When the items were first released the first rubedo plated Vipers sold for over 200$ on the market. So even among PC players, not many have Rubedo skins, among those that do, they either worked their butts off crafting badges, trading cards, and waiting out the rises and drops of the user markets. Then there are those who paid out the wazoo in money for the skins. 

Edited by YourLocustBuddy

I just don't seem the point of exclusive items for a multi platformed game we are all hear becous of our love for this game and I think all of us deserve to play as equals

But your not equals your a "Port" Just like Console to PC ports are treated badly you must accept that you are secondary focus.

Rubedo skins were not a bundle that was given out to PC players, or even available through Warframe's in-game market. To obtain Rubedo skins one needed to either buy the skins individually as items from Steams user-run market, or they had to obtain them by crafting summer sale badges in the summer sale. To craft summer sale badges people needed Steam summer sale trading cards, Steam summer trading cards were obtained by getting 1 for every 10$ spent on games during the summer sale, or by voting on 3 different games during the flash sales (each one about 8 hours apart, for 10 days). The badges required 10 different cards total (Even if you got a card drop, you were likely to get a bunch of the same card), so as you can guess they weren't the easiest things to craft. Even when you got a badge, the item you got was random, it wasn't even always for Warframe. I crafted one and I got an item for a game I didn't even play. Even then, there's not a whole lot of these items around, so this idea that all PC players got them is completely off. When it comes to the Rubedo Rhino skins, there's probably some 20,000 of them in circulation or so, which covers a rather small portion of people when you think about millions of people playing a game. The rest of the items have far fewer in circulation, as of this exact moment there's only 132 rubedo Drakgoon skins on the market, so there's probably not many more in circulation. The rubedo Vipers? Probably not even 100 were crafted. When the items were first released the first rubedo plated Vipers sold for over 200$ on the market. So even among PC players, not many have Rubedo skins, among those that do, they either worked their butts off crafting badges, trading cards, and waiting out the rises and drops of the user markets. Then there are those who paid out the wazoo in money for the skins.

Oh god. USE ENTER.

Rubedo skins were not a bundle that was given out to PC players, or even available through Warframe's in-game market. To obtain Rubedo skins one needed to either buy the skins individually as items from Steams user-run market, or they had to obtain them by crafting summer sale badges in the summer sale. To craft summer sale badges people needed Steam summer sale trading cards, Steam summer trading cards were obtained by getting 1 for every 10$ spent on games during the summer sale, or by voting on 3 different games during the flash sales (each one about 8 hours apart, for 10 days). The badges required 10 different cards total (Even if you got a card drop, you were likely to get a bunch of the same card), so as you can guess they weren't the easiest things to craft. Even when you got a badge, the item you got was random, it wasn't even always for Warframe. I crafted one and I got an item for a game I didn't even play. Even then, there's not a whole lot of these items around, so this idea that all PC players got them is completely off. When it comes to the Rubedo Rhino skins, there's probably some 20,000 of them in circulation or so, which covers a rather small portion of people when you think about millions of people playing a game. The rest of the items have far fewer in circulation, as of this exact moment there's only 132 rubedo Drakgoon skins on the market, so there's probably not many more in circulation. The rubedo Vipers? Probably not even 100 were crafted. When the items were first released the first rubedo plated Vipers sold for over 200$ on the market. So even among PC players, not many have Rubedo skins, among those that do, they either worked their butts off crafting badges, trading cards, and waiting out the rises and drops of the user markets. Then there are those who paid out the wazoo in money for the skins.

we just shan't the choice

I just don't seem the point of exclusive items for a multi platformed game we are all hear becous of our love for this game and I think all of us deserve to play as equals

It wasn't platform-exclusive, it was retail-exclusive. And it wasn't a case of "available for purchase here", it was "participate in the steam summer sale, buy lots of s#!t, craft badges after spending sufficient spending, hope to get lucky enough to craft what you want". The items can still be purchased on the steam market, sure, but the price and availability is entirely up to the steam users who got their hands on them during the sale feeling like selling them off. At present, there are a grand total of 23 Rubedo Plated Viper Skins listed for sale, the cheapest of which is a whopping $42.29.

Yeah, I wanted them too. Too bad.

You wouldn't exactly be saying that if, say, Sony had a sale involving Gallium skins for Ps4.

Aside from the fact that I'd just have to live with it, just like I have to live with an inability to obtain closed beta exclusives like the vandals; it's not a platform thing (again, it's a retailer thing)—hell, the only reason it's a "platform" exclusive is you can't currently (to my knowledge) run Steam on the PS4. A number of PC players installed Steam for that specific purpose.

I don't know where else to post this ,but I was browsing through my some of my Warframes on PS4 after I migrated on the 30th. Under Zephyr's attachments it displays my Rubedo Plated Yamako but it is not visible... until I exited her Apperance. Being very delicate I haven't changed it though it does not appear in my Syandana selection. Rhino Prime's Rubedo Skin doesn't appear at all as well as the Rubedo Yamako on him. As for Vauban, his Phased Skin/Helm isn't equiped but his Phased Asa appears similarly when I exit appearance. This baffles me as I only encountered this moments ago and I suppose I should contact support.

It is exclusive to the Steam Summer Sale, if you want it so bad, you can always play on PC and get it yourself.

And it didn't come in a bundle, you had to craft the badge in order to have ONE chance out of the MANY OTHER DIFFERENT ITEMS (most are not Warframe related) to get ONE of the skins. I gave up on crafting because RNG didn't smile upon me that day so I just bought the skins. Truth be told, they didn't look that good. 

Plus, this is good advertising for Warframe too. 

Do any of you who have the Rubedo skins know if it has a shine to it? All of the pics I've seen make it seem kinda metallic.

The skin is kinda copper-like but darker in appearance, and there's a shimmer or rippling energetic glow to it just much less than the Phased skin.

Uh... We don't have bugs. Because PC's get it first and they're all fixed. Yeah, there's framerate drops and yeah, there's some freezing but your game doesn't stop, log you off, exit your game, blue screen your computer, etc... We have those things polished off before we get it. We're basically spoiled little kids at this moment.

Clearly you haven't played on ps4 that happens all the time. It happened to me on so many occasions I couldn't even begin to list them all.