The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

They already shot down space combat in a previous devstream, but they did say they're working on a new faction. 

I'm hoping to see the new faction, a revamped parkour/movement system, Typhus...IDK what else I want to see. I know I want to see a lot though. 

Hype? No. Curiosity over what will be revealed? Yes. I will not get my hopes up on *insert random topic of potential reveal here* and would rather sit back and let them say the things they want to say about what's going to be new, or not, to the game.

Have no expectations on what they'll say and you'll come out better informed. Happy or not depends on you and what you've been informed of.

They already shot down space combat in a previous devstream, but they did say they're working on a new faction. 

I'm hoping to see the new faction, a revamped parkour/movement system, Typhus...IDK what else I want to see. I know I want to see a lot though. 

Was that on a prime time? Because the only mention I remember about space combat was Steve making a joke/lighthearted comment about a tenno flying a ship providing air support while more  tenno are inside another ship and of the explosions and what not...I just want a barrel roll...

Support the Barrel Roll!

https://forums.warfr...o/#entry3252953

Other than that I am also hoping to see a new faction and DEFINITELY a new parkour/movement system...game changing though like melee 2.0?...For some reason I am leaning towards the surprise having a social aspect like larger mission squads and maybe a larger scale of stages and enemies. I do not know why though I do not want that I just think that is what it may be.

MAYBE the Tenno will take off their helmets? Show personality?

Forgot about Focus. 

Me too... It is probably the Focus system and the proxy wars...Final Answer. also a new solar system. Final Final Answer.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

On that topic...I never wanted space combat, as it has NOTHING to do with what we use our ships for, but when/if there is a new Solar System added, I wanted a thing (maybe part of a quest?) where you actually had to go lightspeed, evade Galleons, etc.  Am I the only one?

Forgot about hubs. And if hubs come don't dedicated servers for them come too? I believe I heard that on one of the streams.

They've said that they want to try servers but there are a lot more problems than people think in just getting one, let alone having it set up and maintained.

If you absolutely MUST have ideas, my guess is either the Sentients, a new solar system, or maybe even DE's next game/working title (which might wind up being something like a Warframe prequel which details the Orokin's war with the Sentients as well as the leading up to the slaying of the Orokin by the Tenno).

Yup. I'm hoping for both. Nice, too, if also a new warframe or, bigger yet, new prime model.