Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Saryn Guide

BootyOnDuty

Question

18 answers to this question

U ppl not answering my question "HOW DO I MAX MIASMA WITH MODS"

Your question was answered a bit ago.

Calm down.

Arcane Chlora Helm + Max Fleeting Expertise will maximize total damage, but lowers the stun/duration. Then just add blind rage and intensify. The wiki has a maximization guide for her.

^ this right here is your answer.

This also may help you. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Saryn_

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Max out Efficiency and reduce Duration as much as possible. Miasma and Venom both do the same damage regardless of Duration, so shortening the time it takes makes them deal the damage faster. Miasma is currently tied with Avalanche for the highest damage direct damage ult. At 1500 damage, it's a forced to be reckoned with.

http://goo.gl/a1E8HM

This is my primary loadout with her. Aside from monstrous damage and good range from Miasma, I can juggle Venom around (nicer because of Stretch) to proc Viral on lots of enemies, making Miasma even more efficient. Plus, Redirection+Vitality+Rejuvenation makes her quite the tank.

Miasma with this loadout does a little more than 4000 damage against enemies with no resistances, and it deals this damage over about 1.4 seconds (it staggers enemies for a few seconds, too). Also, that only costs 25 energy, so you can use it all you want.

Miasma is a fairly low damage ult.

Miasma and Avalanche are currently the two strongest direct damage AoE ults, and they clear rooms even at high levels.

Miasma with this loadout does a little more than 4000 damage against enemies with no resistances, and it deals this damage over about 1.4 seconds (it staggers enemies for a few seconds, too). Also, that only costs 25 energy, so you can use it all you want.

This is definitely the way to build; I would point out that it deals damage over a full 2 seconds in three separate ticks, and only the first two ticks have a damage popup. Of note is that you can recast Miasma while its still ticking and it wont interfere with itself, unlike most other DoTs.

Miasma and Avalanche are currently the two strongest direct damage AoE ults, and they clear rooms even at high levels.

Avalanche is nothing special. Bladestorm is currently the strongest Direct Damage AoE Ult because it starts off dealing more damage, deals finisher damage which ignores armor and shields and doubles against many enemy types, and it can re-attack enemies who survive the initial attack. Plus the damn bleed DoT makes that thing just massively OP atm.

Avalanche is nothing special. Bladestorm is currently the strongest Direct Damage AoE Ult because it starts off dealing more damage, deals finisher damage which ignores armor and shields and doubles against many enemy types, and it can re-attack enemies who survive the initial attack. Plus the damn bleed DoT makes that thing just massively OP atm.

Well of course Bladestorm is stronger, but I was talking about ones that hit everything within range at once (like Crush, Reckoning, the stated, etc.). I guess I should have made that more clear lol

Also, Avalanche has the same 1500 damage as Miasma, and the fact that it's Cold damage makes it better for Corpus, later Voids (high level Gunners will start surviving Miasma, and Avalanche can more consistently clear out adds), and later Grineer (because Alloy) than Miasma.

Seriously though, Bladestorm is just stupid strong at this point...

Also, Avalanche has the same 1500 damage as Miasma

One of the things that makes Miasma so great is that properly modded the base damage is 2571 Corrosive. 1500 is a nice jump up compared to the other ults but not all that impressive. But the +15% damage helm helps a lot too >.>