Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Being Down Should Be More Noticeable And More Forgiving

thegamer118

you ve got 5 seconds to reanimate your kubrow when he s down and noticed quickly cuz it s not really noticeable

it s very frustrating, i don t mind the 5 secs to reanimate but we need to notice it quicker

It's much more than 5 secs with the loyal companion mod. 

It's much more than 5 secs with the loyal companion mod. 

Still though, it's often hard to find a downed Kubrow when mixed in with a pile of dead Grineer/Corpus/Infested/Corrupted corpses strewn around it. Grineer tilesets are the worst for contrast too as they're often close to the color of the Kubrow.

Still though, it's often hard to find a downed Kubrow when mixed in with a pile of dead Grineer/Corpus/Infested/Corrupted corpses strewn around it. Grineer tilesets are the worst for contrast too as they're often close to the color of the Kubrow.

No, I totally agree though. I play with Loki & a lot of the times my Kubrow will end up dead & cloaked at the same time so he pretty much bleeds out & dies because my invisibility lasts about 30 seconds. lol 

Occasionally I am able to find him because I just so happen to run over his body & the prompt to revive with the X button pops up. 

No, I totally agree though. I play with Loki & a lot of the times my Kubrow will end up dead & cloaked at the same time so he pretty much bleeds out & dies because my invisibility lasts about 30 seconds. lol 

Occasionally I am able to find him because I just so happen to run over his body & the prompt to revive with the X button pops up. 

Yeah, I usually end up having to run in the general vicinity hitting x and hope the reviving dialogue pops up. :) The other times I was successful in reviving my Kubrow was when it was busy trying to attack an Arc trap and got zapped to death a few days ago.