Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Gathering Of The Parts

Erberus_L0rd_of_Shadows

Question

I haven't played WarFrame in a while and I recently just found out about the Hydroid WarFrame. I have been trying to get the parts for the vay Hek Triangulator to get the hydroid, but I have only been able to find Delta beacons. I have gotten some of the others through trading but that in itself is a hassle as well because you are only allowed to trade one beacon type at a time. Are there different kinds of prosecutors that drop different kinds of beacons, and if so how do can we find which level to go to to find the prosecutors?. Also is there a way to trade more than one beacon per slot?

Again DE has done an amazing job with a Warframe but if someone could kindly explain this to me it would be a lot of help.

Thanks,

from a friendly Tenno

4 answers to this question

I haven't played WarFrame in a while and I recently just found out about the Hydroid WarFrame. I have been trying to get the parts for the vay Hek Triangulator to get the hydroid, but I have only been able to find Delta beacons. I have gotten some of the others through trading but that in itself is a hassle as well because you are only allowed to trade one beacon type at a time. Are there different kinds of prosecutors that drop different kinds of beacons, and if so how do can we find which level to go to to find the prosecutors?. Also is there a way to trade more than one beacon per slot?

Again DE has done an amazing job with a Warframe but if someone could kindly explain this to me it would be a lot of help.

Thanks,

from a friendly Tenno

Supposedly delta beacons drop from prosecutors in endless missions (ie defense/survival) while other beacons drop from prosecutors in other missions.

Again though, prosecutors will only spawn in ceres nodes that are owned by the grineer.