Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Yeah happening to me too. If it was maintenance why not an announcement? 

Might be a server problem. Hell maybe somebody unplugged it by accident ;P

Steve spilled coffee on the servers 

The chat's down guys. For EVERYONE. I've yet to figure out if it's because DE did it (for maintenance reasons)or something went wrong but it's happening to everyone.

Oh? That's better, I've This bug when finish kurbow mission.

even though the main chat server is down it seems like when you get in to a mission they should have who ever is hosting that mission also hosts a squads chat server, can't help but to thing that would be really awesome because even if they took it down for maintenance, or there was a ddos attack, you can atleast yell at your teammate who likes to hit the life support systems at 75%, or the one that runs around for 15 minutes with the data unit on mobile defense missions and goes "oh, ahah I had the data unit".

can't believe people really do ddos attacks on warframe, didn't believe it till i saw this post https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275479-late-saturdaysunday-login-issues/page-30#entry3179496

though even with believing people do ddos attacks it doesn't make any since to just do one to a chat server, i'm more inclined to believe it's down for maintenance/server side updates

part of me wishes to complain a lot the other part is just glad that inorder to play something as awesome as this and I didn't have to be lucky enough to have the idea and make it myself, because lets face it, I have no patience or the "oh, squirrel". :)

Same thing here.. this is what it looks like

j0lb83.jpg

Chat looks just like that for me too.

One day these bugs will cease to exist :P

All joking aside, no software company ever, has released a product that is free from bugs. Games are especially full of them.

This sin't an Alerts thread, you'd be better off over in the feed back sub-forum.  Also, there are a couple threads about this over in General Discussion.

Of course chat breaks right when I need a taxi to the Dark Sword BP on the only planet I don't have unlocked yet.........

indeed... my chat died with ERROR 11360 (or something) conneciton denied by the server... failed to recieve connection and so... happened in the middle of a t4 survival, which made it way more stressing than it should have, havent been able to say, recruit, or trade at all, hell not even get out of that infinite loading loop in the chat box, i heard this is not happening to everyone, but that is by far NO excuse to let the problem lying around like this... it ll eventually break more things, and ppl's chats