Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Well there were some issues on the chat the last few days, probably they shut down the chat to fix those problems

Still offline after 6 hours, chat server is being overloaded and thus is refusing further connections?

Im having the same problem, chat is not showing up, and another weird twist my kubrow quest will not continue. its stuck right after he matured and I know Im suppose to get the collar but nothing in codex and nothing on map...chat just hangs and hangs never connecting was working fine just a day ago...

might be a directed DDos or not as the game is running normally, its just chat that is not working for me currently

16.533 Net [Error]: IRC Connection to SSL port failed (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ERROR 10061). Will fall back to plain connection.

Same on my end. Chat seems totally down.

The rest of the game is better than ever though, so I dont know

if I really mind.

Ive been suffering from strict nat since open beta launch, and

except one time between two updates ice been cloned, kicked,

tossed out of game, dissconected from chatt and all manner of

things several times everytime I play.

Now all of a sudden I can stay connected, I dont crash and there

is little to no lag in game. UI dont freeze and except that I can not

communicate I just love it!

Regards,

Stormfinnare

no chats makes you a lone tenno operative

it sucks to be a lone tenno operative

My entire chat is down and I am not getting any error message...Just the little loading circle on an infinite loop. Please fix for I have just found some nice rare mods that I would like to sell. Q.Q Much support from DE would be appreciated haha. It started about 2 or so hours ago, just thought I'd add that information for future reference. The reason I had not said anything yet is I assumed it was a minor bug and would fix itself. Apparently not.

I have been playing this game since mid week with my friends without a problem. And it was extremely FUN!!! No crashes, no DC while mission complete, and so on. U14 is AWESOME! Only issue I'm having atm is that only 2-4 ppl can access dojo at the same time (session unavailable messages) and today the chat stopped working.

my chat has been dead since the hotfix x_x.....cant trade or join any voids T_T

yea i know how u feeling i try get last part of ember prime set how cant host and join any group :((

Disabling chat would let them work on it and find the issues with it. It's better than letting it bug out constantly

the chat log is so badly buged that it will not see any one on line or let me type to any one is there a way to fix this or will i have to deal with this tell next update or hotfix.

think your for the time

Center Nova of the AKB0048

Yeah I know how you feel me and my friends were in panic in survival missions and void missions don't know if we are extracting or not....or what to in clan dojo....