Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Interrupted a clan event as well.

Looks like it's global.

Still, I wonder why this can't happen ONLY to Region Tab.

Because the entire chat is bugged, as a whole.

Interrupted a clan event as well.

Because the entire chat is bugged, as a whole.

I know

just saying. Why not just Region Tab. >v<? All that spam goes somewhere through that pipe. It's going to get clogged anyway.

thanks, and i realised just now that picture didn't work, sorry. i forget the website that makes it possible for pictures to be posted in here...

Long story short, I was running an Orokin Derelict Assassination with three other people, we picked up the Eleventh Storm mod, and all of a sudden,  we get this error about failing to connect to chat server or something like. Then our chat box gets spammed that some activity which is forbidden has been detected with Error 10061. Now, the chat box can't load Region, Clan, Trade, and Recruit channels. I closed the game, logged back in, still nothing.

Anybody know what's going on?

waiting on DE to wake up~

Hey now, they deserve a [long-over-due] break every now and then, righ?

Yes, there appears to be some issues going on with chat at the moment. The information has already been relayed, just have to wait for the issue to be resolved.

Chat broke, getting stuck in bleedout position in rails with no way to revive, got stuck in a failed mission and couldn't exit, when trying to abort, I got "you can not abort this mission because it is already failed.." Got game crash four times now and two minute log in times. I was thinking of spending some money tomorrow, but Im not so sure this is a good thing to be funding at the moment.. 

Okay, good to know that I am not the only one experiencing this. I hope that this isn't a serious issue because it is a bit worrisome especially with that second or third DDOS attack that has been roaming around, at least that's what I have read recently.

Has there been a recent DDOS again?

It's a little too soon for that. I mean. I don't know much about the game's bug history, concerning crap-tabs. But..well. "Patience". 

-Yeah, I really have no other good "wisdom" to give at this moment

35n3hty.jpg

Wow... how do i suppose to do some void missions and trade lol. And i just bought an affinity booster before this problem occurred.