Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Yes, there appears to be some issues going on with chat at the moment. The information has already been relayed, just have to wait for the issue to be resolved.

waiting on DE to wake up~

considering all the hotfixes lately im surprised they arent in a coma from overworking. (this is not to be taken seriously i understand ths would not happen)

back on topic same thing is happening to me im glad im not going insane, or at least more insane. any ideas on what is causing it?

when I enter the game my chat tab does not load and I close the game several times to see if miraculously solved, another problem is that while I'm playing messages like "Error 10061 and chat chat disconecting" if this is a problem with my connexion at least tell me how to fix it, please. 

It's a wide spread issue at the moment. Just have to be patient while it's being fixed.

Yup same I tried Reloging and Restarting my computer because i though it was my internet but this shows it is not. I use my mic sometimes but people dont really talk back.

so i'm disgruntled, although i must admit i like the word disgruntled.

is there an idea of when it'll be fixed? or even what is causing it?

So is it normal that the chat is completely out of there and keeps buffering..? cause i can connect to people and play missions normally

Ah thought it was just me, had it last night too. Hopefully they fix it soon...need to get primes and plat.

So i cant talk nor join anything or anyone. The chat box shows a loading circle, am i the only one?