Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

so does everyone have the same problem?Like the chat is completely down or is it just for some (us)?

I'm fairly certain everyone is having chat issues at this time.

I have same problem too. It happened since i about void mission. need someone help.

Hey guys, I've been having issues with the chat system in game. I am unable to talk to anyone in any of the chat bars. Once in mission I've gotten the message that the 'machine has actively denied my request to join chat', citing error 10168 or something similar (forgot to screenshot sorry). 

Any one else had this issue?

oooh, megathread, ty community mod

As I was playing I got an error repeated to me in chat like 5 times saying:

Failed to connect to chat server: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ERROR 10061.

I logged out and logged back in and now it wont even load up any chat at all. Not even pm's. Just has an infinite load circle and wont do anything but spin around.... PLZ FIX FAST

Hopefully its not only me, but right now in-game, my chat isn't working. I don't mean I got kicked, I mean, it is completely blank. When I press "T", a blank window pops-up, with a circle loading thingy on the top left. I don't see any tabs, no Region, Recruiting, etc. I have tried closing the game and opening it, but hasn't worked.

Anyone else getting it?

Same problem, no chat at all, just that little circle spinning...

Not even in mission or whispers.

try reading the forums before you post about something...this has already been posted about many, many times

got the same problem, It won't do anything but spin, I've even restarted my pc and it still does it

I have no chat function, nor can anyone join my invites or me theirs.. I understand alot has to be fixed and I hope this one happens soon..

Thank you, darkstar999