Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Plasmaface means that this thread is getting locked soon because there are already a few of them. Even though it's not even necessary to meantion it. 

I doubt that we will get any info from DE soon, since its around 22:00 at their place and they are probably at home, sleeping etc. 

Some of them might get noticed and drive up to the Office to see whats happening, but that would take a while. 

Not sure if this is in the right category. If not, my apologizes but back to the point my computer doesn't seem to connect to the chat server. I could really use some help since chat plays a big role in this game. Thanks!

Over the last few days global chat has been acting up. Yesterday my clan mate couldn't use global chat and said the blue disc in the left hand corner kept spinning and he was getting a 1056 error. Today i have the same issue and getting a 1061 error. No names are showing up, not chat is sending or recieving and there is nothing in the boxes. This issue has only started when the second update was put through (14.1.2). It's starting to get annoying. I have no idea how wide spread this problwem is but I'm sure it's not just confined to us here in Australia.

thank you

-AF-Gus

Just started happening to me, in-game is kinda weird too, had a solid white line through my warframe and no crosshair, map was gone too.

I was playing some odd, so i got a error saying :
Failed to connect to chat server: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ERROR 10061.
 I logged out and logged back in and now the chat tab dont load.

So i want to know if someone else have this bug, because i cant host ODD anymore, help me guys.

Starting to be a major pain with all these bugs its nice that they are bring out a hot fix every day since u14 but i mean come with every hotfix is 2 steps forward but 6 steps backward Have a public test server on steam for the major updates 

This continuous hanging of the chat trying to connect didn't happen earlier today now I am not even able to ever connect to chat. I wonder if anyone is seeing this issue at all. I would greatly appreciate it.

Cause they know its happening yet they don't address the issue. This is very unprofessional of anyone. I for one would prefer them to accept that something is broke and they are trying to fix it. yet I check here and nothing. I don't even try support as t says its ALWAYS overwhelmed with issues.