Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Starting to be a major pain with all these bugs its nice that they are bring out a hot fix every day since u14 but i mean come with every hotfix is 2 steps forward but 6 steps backward Have a public test server on steam for the major updates 

psssssssssssssssst, this IS the public test server. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beta+version

We're still in beta, it's to be expected, and it might not even be their fault if it indeed a DDOS attack.

This issue hasn't even been addressed and if it has the forums makes it so hard to find any info. I don't know why peps cant admit to mistakes and let players know that they screwed up or something is screwing it up. I have been in the same profession for 17 years and bad news doesn't get better with time. Just let the general public know and they understand. Yet they just sit on it and sit on it and sit on it or just ignore it.

Hello! I am hawing the same exact problem as LustofLoki, it hawen't happened before, but it happened day after I downloaded Razer game booster it might hawe something with it! Started without it but still nothing happens with chat

Maybe I'm not supposed to post this but...

*title*

so i logged into Warframe and i was looking at the chat and i see nothing. No tabs just a blank tab and on the side it just shows a loading sign. Matchmaking works fine but not even in game i cant send anything or see anything , can someone  tell me whats going on ?

i had lag too with this chat problem... and g3 came killed most the pt on a mission xD ... lucky had vauban. but... the lag that atacked us made vastille activate secs later x.x

How does something break so often

I have a friend who said that once they changed the font for something in Warframe, and messed up some how making Vor completely invincible.