Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Since it appears none of you were on when they did it but DE brought the chat server down  like 12 hours ago for a reason I do not know.

It's probably another DDoS.

Someone should make a megathread for this.

a DDoS ?  and idk how to make a mega thread XD

What chat? This game has chat still? I kid, but it's been broken for the better part of today; all I see is a loading icon where the chat window is.

What chat? This game has chat still? I kid, but it's been broken for the better part of today; all I see is a loading icon where the chat window is.

that`s the problem chat is broken

Chat didn't break DE deliberately brought it down for no reason, it was working fine when they brought the chat server down.

Same thing here.. this is what it looks like

j0lb83.jpg

this is all that's happening to me.. multiple restarts of the game isn't fixing it this time.. moreover, my game just crashed near the end of a mission

If you guys have any friends getting this as well tell them to post on here so DE can know allot of us are having this problem.

a DDoS ?  and idk how to make a mega thread XD

Double Denial of Service Attack.

Yeah I'm getting the same issue, even worse so because I'm also unable to actually get into a mission.  It just says Please wait.... indefinately.  Slightly annoying as I would like to do that potato alert.

5 plat says Stalker killed the chat server.

But in all seriousness, Im getting the same issue, how about some details DE? What's going on?

Yeah I'm getting the same issue, even worse so because I'm also unable to actually get into a mission.  It just says Please wait.... indefinately.  Slightly annoying as I would like to do that potato alert.

i got into games just fine but i couldn't see any chat messages and damn i hope it works for you so you can get it :b

Just Solo it.