Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Decay Rate Change

Grimm

so it use to be 20% every 24 hours, now its 10% every 24 hours, this is pointless to people like me who stabilize everyday to keep there one beloved kubrow at 100%, i think the change should have been 20% every 48 hours. just alittle less pointless for players like me who want there bros at 100% in battle. 

EDIT: make it so after we lose the 10% making it say "{Kubrow name here} has 90% health" then we stabilizer the kubrow doesnt decay for another three days and it says "{kubrow name here} has 100% health, he/she will not decay for 72 hours" then every hour the message changes to reflect the time left

Edited by Grim117666

so it use to be 20% every 24 hours, now its 10% every 24 hours, this is pointless to people like me who stabilize everyday to keep there one beloved kubrow at 100%, i think the change should have been 20% every 48 hours. just alittle less pointless for players like me who want there bros at 100% in battle. 

*sigh* It never ends. 

You only need to use one, what, every four days now?  If you use one every day then that is your problem.

*sigh* It never ends. 

You only need to use one, what, every four days now?  If you use one every day then that is your problem.

having it full gives your kubrow +100% if you want your kubrow 190%, 180%, 170%, 160%, 150% good for you. but i want to keep my kubrow at 200% plus his mods.

i think the bigger problem is when you get a kubrow you dont want. the only way to give up a kubrow right now is just cringeworthy. i may not want to keep this particular kubrow but it doesnt mean i have to be so inhumane about it. at least we got the stasis pods until a better solution is found, which i hope is soon.

i think the bigger problem is when you get a kubrow you dont want. the only way to give up a kubrow right now is just cringeworthy. i may not want to keep this particular kubrow but it doesnt mean i have to be so inhumane about it. at least we got the stasis pods until a better solution is found, which i hope is soon.

takes twice as long now too, you get to watch it suffer and die over twice as many days

Edited by Grim117666

now i feel ripped off that i put one in and get only 10% out of it. maybe instead of changing the decay rate they should change how the stabilizers work so we use one and it does 40% the max they add is 40% right? i'm guessing that cos he said 4 days thats 40%. so make it so after we lose the 10% making it say "{Kubrow name here} has 90% health" then we stabilizer the kubrow doesnt decay for another three days and it says "{kubrow name here} has 100% health, he/she will not decay for 72 hours" then every hour the message changes to reflect the time left

Edited by Grim117666

*sigh* It never ends. 

dude your ps4 go home your drunk, you dont even have kubrows yet to be giving your view, wait till you get them

*sigh* It never ends. 

unquote, no where do you pose any relevant FACTS

Edited by Grim117666

Flame, pointing out logical fallacies is playing dirty. It derails the entire conversation. If you understand the meaning, there's no need to nitpick at bad presentation. If he's being immature, just ignore him. Come on.

my post isnt a fallacy, what are you on about.

unquote, no where do you pose any relevant FACTS

Only needing to use one every 4 days is the result of them lowering the decay rate by half. That is a factual statement.

Flame, pointing out logical fallacies is playing dirty. It derails the entire conversation. If you understand the meaning, there's no need to nitpick at bad presentation. If he's being immature, just ignore him. Come on.

You say while flinging ad hominem my way.

Only needing to use one every 4 days is the result of them lowering the decay rate by half. That is a factual statement.

You say while flinging ad hominem my way.

it was not factual as you had a question mark at the ending meaning you're unsure to the factuality of your statement. thus not a fact. you can't even call it an ad hominem cos its not a fact in the first play to be called irrelevant, being that it is irrelevant data to the issue at hand..

You weren't much better. You went at him for being on PS4 for no reason. 

he took the time to write sigh which comes across rude, then continues to say you only need to use one every 4 days. showing his lack of play time of the new content doesnt give him the right to come in and $#*(@ about this feedback

becauses yes you can wait 4 days but it affects your kubrows total health. which is what this feedback is about, the total health

Edited by Grim117666