Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Red Hair Kubrow(Huras)

Height and gender isn't preserved from the imprint... Get randomized every created a new one.

If so then how do i continue to breed for the perfect size i want? Size is a tribute to the offspring. It does play a role wether its passed down as an average of the parents or of the first generation, no one knows but size does somewhat play a role. Ive only tested it ya know.... 8 times?

If so then how do i continue to breed for the perfect size i want? Size is a tribute to the offspring. It does play a role wether its passed down as an average of the parents or of the first generation, no one knows but size does somewhat play a role. Ive only tested it ya know.... 8 times?

Well pretty sure it is random... Have try about 10-20 puppies (along with borrowing friends'incubator).

But of course you can continue to breed it until the perfect size... best to hold 2 imprints of it and create it over and over.

Well pretty sure it is random... Have try about 10-20 puppies (along with borrowing friends'incubator).

But of course you can continue to breed it until the perfect size... best to hold 2 imprints of it and create it over and over.

Yeah (sorry if that came out being smart or whatever lol) I was just sharing my personal "trail and errors". But I usually get the perfect size out of mine. Maybe im just RNGeezus? XD 

well i have done a couple of mixtures ..and my conclusion is.. if u mix 2 tall kubrows u will get a tall kubrow ..but if u mix a small and a big or tall there will be a 50% chance to obtain a tall or small kubrow there is no medium size (cause there is no medium size in the dna/imprints) ..i saw one post somewhere that is gonna be a real mix of kubrows in a future update or hotfix..

here is a pic to get a better look of the size  

pJZdevt.jpg

dracobite is 100% right.

Here is my male Huras (on the left) and his female model (on the right). The imprints were both from Aessa.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/31/1406942931-asterion-comparaison-aessa.jpg

and it's not the first time happened... My friends and I are using each others imprints, and its the same each time. Sex and height are random.

BTW notice the contrast tweaking on the screens of this auction... not sure you'll get the same strange color once in your spaceship.

good trade to everyone tho

Edited by Space_Shinobi