Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Frame Cycle

Nervara

So the prime variants come in gender cycles of two right? Excalibur, Frost then Mag and Ember and now Rhino and Loki. That means the next two will be female frames correct? I', guessing Syren, Nyx or Nova will be the next set. 

So the prime variants come in gender cycles of two right? Excalibur, Frost then Mag and Ember and now Rhino and Loki. That means the next two will be female frames correct? I', guessing Syren, Nyx or Nova will be the next set. 

next two will be female.. place your money on Nyx and Saryn

trinity is down here

Trinity Prime please.  But cycles and patterns to releasing primes is pretty much just made up assumptions. Noone knows what's coming except the devs.

They said first 8 will be first ones to get their Prime counterparts. After that, everything is possible.

And then they release Ash Prime, as a female frame.  Surprise! Ash only looked like a male cuz she didn't want to deal with all the gender bias BS towards female frames.

I would be like HIPrPLx.gif i kinda want a female Ash

If there's gonna be a Nova Prime, it will be released in 2016 or later cuz there are 6 more frames be4 Vauban to be primed.

I doubt there will ever be a Nova Prime, though it could be the prototype or an Orokin style skin.

Nova was first created by the Tenno NOW, but not the Orokin BE4, so there should be no "Orokin Primed" version

Edited by PachTrick

Nyx and a Trinity with no lobster tail, would be awesome for primes.